• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its only music mayne
    i seen a video of his little song tuney singing the motto
    they probably just tell him not to use the curse words

Comment

Of course she does. No question. But so does any other 15 year old....my sister does. But I mean I think Reginae is raised really well and knows what's appropriate. I've seen her post lyrics as a caption on instagram or whatever and she changed the curse to a different word.

Comment

Originally posted by TheePuppy View Post
        I dont think you understand what im saying the thought of people fucking my mother feels not very good in my mind
        Yo mama prolly sucking dick & getting it in the ass at the same time right now brah

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
          its only music mayne
          i seen a video of his little song tuney singing the motto
          they probably just tell him not to use the curse words
          link

Comment

I dont think you understand what im saying the thought of people fucking my mother feels not very good in my mind
            I feel your pain, but imma keep it real with you... having parents divorced sucks period. But trust me.. having both parents fighting and shit around you is even worse... that shit aint sweet fam. Just focus on yourself and know your mom gotta survive.. dont take shit like who she's with personal because it will fuck your life up. Man Up bro and keep it moving until you start your own life.

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
            Yo mama prolly sucking dick & getting it in the ass at the same time right now brah
            Damn... you homies are cold.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

plehboi when did u got so cold??

Somethin happened over there in norway?

EDIT: Thread is trash btw

Comment

Do you guys think shes aloud to listen to his music?

All he talks about is fucking bitches and it could be pretty awkward if they end up in the same room and shits playing

I know as my parents are divorced if my dad made a song like that i wouldnt care but if my mom did

Thoughts ?
                *allowed

Comment

Originally posted by DARKAVELI View Post
                  link
                  nae posted a link on her twitter a few months back
                  look on her viddy profile or whatever that video site she always uploads videos to
                  its on there

Comment

[MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] Fucks up w/ this site?

Comment

Working...
                    X