Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally. Some of us been waitin for soo long.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally. Some of us been waitin for soo long.

R.I.P tunechi, hello weezy. Finally Wayne circa 2007/2008.

Anyone agree? Listen to I aint nervious, rich as fuck, starin at the world, awkward, bitches love me, ect...all these songs came out very recently and remind me of the real wayne that i always enjoyed. Not the C4 crap (Intro song ect)

Just when i thought nigga finally fell off for good, i stopped even checkin lilwaynehq and listenin to the new muzik (after religiously downloading every single new song as soon as it came out since like 2007 till a few months ago) weezy surprise us all and come out with hot joints like this
    Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
    If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
    And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
    Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

nah

Comment

im excited for weezy muzik again my favorite rapper of all time is back thats how i feel

Comment

lol idgaf stfu tbh smh

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I like all of Lil' Wayne's music but as you said C4 was not the best. I feel like it was to much about "love" because of How to Love, and Mirror. Mirror was a good song but still.
          I love all the new songs he has out right now and I know them all by heart. Bitches Love Me is the best one in my opinion right now. I hope Wayne stays like this<3

Comment

Can't believe people still going on and on about that Weezy/Tunechi bullcrap
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Originally posted by BriyaXoXo View Post
              Don't get me wrong, I like all of Lil' Wayne's music but as you said C4 was not the best. I feel like it was to much about "love" because of How to Love, and Mirror. Mirror was a good song but still.
              I love all the new songs he has out right now and I know them all by heart. Bitches Love Me is the best one in my opinion right now. I hope Wayne stays like this<3
              Thanks for an intelligent response in contrast to the little kids gettin all turnt up if someone dont agree with them about their god. Weezy is my fav rapper of all time and I think hes the greatest rapper alive BUT im gunna kall it like it is and many ppl agree with me. Its been well documented that there was an exodus of weezy fans after the crappy C4 came out and alot of us were just fukin tired of the gay trukfit skating squeezy voice supa dupa flow crap. But now things r looking up! The run up to this new alumb IANAHB II feels like the run up to C3 for me...thats a VERY good thing

Comment

I don't agree...While it may have improved I don't see him trap back jumping to his old style, Staring at the world had no creative lyrics really (imho) while I love how he used his voice, Love Me is a good track and possibly my favorite single, but as a whole...I still see that c4 wayne..but its where he is today...nothing we can do about it.
                -It feels like I've slept for 2 days or more....I am still trying to figure out what happened, I feel so good. I cant recall what the best part was, everything felt so good...I was skeptical I would be hypnotized but you got me under pretty quick!-Satisfied Customer

www.tjkie22.blog.com

Looking for powerful permanent change? Hit me up

Comment

Originally posted by tjkie22 View Post
                  I don't agree...While it may have improved I don't see him trap back jumping to his old style, Staring at the world had no creative lyrics really (imho) while I love how he used his voice, Love Me is a good track and possibly my favorite single, but as a whole...I still see that c4 wayne..but its where he is today...nothing we can do about it.
                  The trap back jumpin style would be pre c3, more like c2 and Drought 3 time, im not expectin him to come back to classic shit like that, that wuz sum of the greatest muzik ever released. I at least want c3 weezy back which is what i'm seeing now from these last few songs. Its lookin good 2 me.

Comment

If you stopped checking LilWaynehq for new music, how did you find out about the new songs ?

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                      If you stopped checking LilWaynehq for new music, how did you find out about the new songs ?

Cause I decided to check it again after like two months lol, i used to check like every day. But I cant give up on my boy weezy!!

Comment

Honestly man, if he spits dope verses like he is right now, idgaf about what he calls himself. The hype around IAHB2 is no where near the hype for C3, I don't understand why you think it's like that.

People are now realizing that he is at his best post-jail right now, which is awesome, but I don't think anyone should sit around and lie to themselves. What we have is pretty good right now.
                        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
                        X