Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally. Some of us been waitin for soo long.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
    Staring at the World is from '08, Rich as Fuck is nothin special, if you think Awkward is '07/'08 wayne.... But i love I aint Nervous & Bitches Love Me. Doesnt mean hes "back" because of a couple songs. late '06- '08 was Wayne's prime and he'll never get back to that level EVER. He doesnt love music like he did back then and that hinders his ability to make hot track after track but i do believe he is better than he was in 2011-2012. Hes always been great at what he does but he wont ever rap like he did back then. Still love the current Wayne though
    this .

Comment

Errone has their own opinion. I absolutely respect all of your opinions (except for the short, smart-ass, pointless comments from some of the know-it-all's that add nothing to the discussion except for tryin to bring a nigga down for their opinion). I thanx u all thou for ur thoughts! even the haterz ,,|,,(^_-),,|,,
      Murder capital, only key to survive is kill
      If the elements dont murder you the riders will 4 real
      And niggas know I goes hard to the fullest
      Get involved and I got em playin dodge ball with bullets

Comment

the recent songs just didnt suk dick. that's it buddy, weezy f baby is not back, if ever.

Comment

He will never be on the 07-08 cuz he's not in that mindset. Back in 07-08 he had something to prove. Now he doesn't even have to try and the song will top the charts.

Comment

Originally posted by BriyaXoXo View Post
            Don't get me wrong, I like all of Lil' Wayne's music but as you said C4 was not the best. I feel like it was to much about "love" because of How to Love, and Mirror. Mirror was a good song but still.
            I love all the new songs he has out right now and I know them all by heart. Bitches Love Me is the best one in my opinion right now. I hope Wayne stays like this<3
            maybe left over songs from Devol
            I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tjkie22 View Post
              I don't agree...While it may have improved I don't see him trap back jumping to his old style, Staring at the world had no creative lyrics really (imho) while I love how he used his voice, Love Me is a good track and possibly my favorite single, but as a whole...I still see that c4 wayne..but its where he is today...nothing we can do about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                This Tunechi/Weezy, he needs drugs bullshit is still going on in 2013?
                Look at the people who make the argument, I think that kids like fifteen .

Comment

yeah i feel u... went from 6 foot 7 foot to songs like How To Hate lol. but i still dont think it was THAT bad.. idk

weezy > tunechi.. get wid it ..

Comment

Wait so Starring at the World was recorded in 08? I thought it was made recently

Comment

Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
                      Wait so Starring at the World was recorded in 08? I thought it was made recently
                      lol no way, Wayne prolly just changed a few lines and wanted it to be on IANAHB2 but he scrapped it. He already said IANAHB2 will be mostly old songs that didnt make previous albums. It was on C3 original tracklist back in '08

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
                        lol no way, Wayne prolly just changed a few lines and wanted it to be on IANAHB2 but he scrapped it. He already said IANAHB2 will be mostly old songs that didnt make previous albums. It was on C3 original tracklist back in '08
                        Damn!

Comment

Working...
                        X