X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too many long posts with no paragraphs

Comment

Wayne already a legend.
      Now, he is enjoying the moment to skate and give us music to chill.
      I think that Wayne can give more about his songs, but he doesn�t give a fuck now.

Comment

Originally posted by Showiz View Post
        Nah weak.
        Nah, you're weak.

Even today, nobody is killing the game how Weezy is. Name someone who comes close to selling what Wayne does with his albums and singles? That's right, no one.

People may dislike Wayne now more than ever, but still...men lie, women lie, numbers don't baby.

Comment

Originally posted by rav14 View Post
          Nah, you're weak.

Even today, nobody is killing the game how Weezy is. Name someone who comes close to selling what Wayne does with his albums and singles? That's right, no one.

People may dislike Wayne now more than ever, but still...men lie, women lie, numbers don't baby.
          I don't dislike wayne i like him.
          But he isn't the new pac >.>.

I don't recall that .

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            too many long posts with no paragraphs
            LMAO

was thinking the same

skipped like half of page 1 lol

Comment

damn son , wayne does whatever he wants...and...tadow! he's the NUPAC.

Comment

Originally posted by kylecarter View Post
                Is it really being sober that makes him sound so different? Is it cause he just doesn't care anymore? I feel like these past 2 years or so since he got out of jail he puts out nowhere near the quality of music as he did back in 07-08. Even 09 Wayne is better than what we're getting now. I don't even get excited about him putting out new music because I already know I'll be disappointed. His new music almost makes me want to stop listening to his new stuff & just listen to his old stuff & pretend like he's the best in the game still. Of course I hope he goes back to how he used to be but I'm starting to face the reality of it. Do you ever see him returning to the throne of hip-hop?
                How many times is he suppose to take the throne? Rappers come and go yearly.. most dont even stay relevant to renew contracts, but Tune is one of the handful artists still going platinum from the 90s...give the dude some credit. Damn

Just enjoy the music.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

wayne is the new 2pac
                  get over it already

Comment

Originally posted by kylecarter View Post
                    Is it really being sober that makes him sound so different? Is it cause he just doesn't care anymore? I feel like these past 2 years or so since he got out of jail he puts out nowhere near the quality of music as he did back in 07-08. Even 09 Wayne is better than what we're getting now. I don't even get excited about him putting out new music because I already know I'll be disappointed. His new music almost makes me want to stop listening to his new stuff & just listen to his old stuff & pretend like he's the best in the game still. Of course I hope he goes back to how he used to be but I'm starting to face the reality of it. Do you ever see him returning to the throne of hip-hop?
                    Lil Wayne just ain't as hungry as he was back then.

He still drops good verses though, so he does still have it in him =)

I just think he is focused more on skating than rapping right now.

Comment

Wayne just grown, in a interview (dont remember which interview) but i remember that the girl said the fans were waiting for the "carter 2 wayne" back, and he said he will never be that guy again because he grown, he is in a different time now, and it's true! he doesnt have to prove anyone he's the best, because he already knows that and the fans should realize that too! he's just having fun right now, he has a new pespective of his life, he really has no worries, he already conquered everything he wanted... it doesnt matter that the old wayne was better, to me he was and he will always be that amazing rapper...

Comment

Working...
                      X