Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    how will we hear it??

like on Bottles & Rockin J's from 2011??

Wayne still drank. alotta. co. deine!
    I admit on that song and on his verse on I'm On One and Turn on the Lights Remix, he sounded like he was on that drank.

But he ain't on it constantly. His voice is higher pitched when he is off of it and he almost has a different style when he spits sober.
    When he's on it, his raspyness in his voice becomes more evident.
    Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Joey R View Post
      Now before we jump to rehab, I want you to post me a video sayin that Wayne is drinking syrup again, and I want to see inside the damn cup, cause I'm not convinced until Wayne himself show me his cup
      Why the fuck would he drink syrup on camera? He's on probation. I have no doubt that they have a deal worked out with his PO, but he knows not to do that shit on camera or in public like he used. And no I am not saying he's been sipping, cuz I don't think he has been.

Comment

Dont believe that tmz bullshit. He is not sippin.
        Stop makin these stupid threads
        no hatin

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
          Why the fuck would he drink syrup on camera? He's on probation. I have no doubt that they have a deal worked out with his PO, but he knows not to do that shit on camera or in public like he used. And no I am not saying he's been sipping, cuz I don't think he has been.
          he can sip as much as he wants even tho he is on probation because he gets the cough syrup from the doctor.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

he's not sippin...

Comment

Working...
            X