Dude says the same shit every song

He still my favorite rapper tho

- - - Updated - - -

Wayne is trash now
    Dude says the same shit every song

He still my favorite rapper tho

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      It would have been different if you said, " I dont wanna hear that shit " but you said Nobody did. Your not everybody. So you wouldnt know what everybody wants to hear. This little argument is stupid, I was only trying to point out to you that not everybody shares the same opinion you do.

I know i said nobody but most people are saying that he is re-using the same verses from other songs. so they agree with me.

Comment

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
        I know i said nobody but most people are saying that he is re-using the same verses from other songs. so they agree with me.
        Who cares. Everybody has their own opinion. Say what they want, still not gonna change my views on the music I enjoy. If you enjoy it, then enjoy it. Stop criticizing the music and just enjoy it. Before you know it, he may not be making music anymore and you'll regret not enjoying it. Have fun, chill, and listen.

Comment

Who cares. Everybody has their own opinion. Say what they want, still not gonna change my views on the music I enjoy. If you enjoy it, then enjoy it. Stop criticizing the music and just enjoy it. Before you know it, he may not be making music anymore and you'll regret not enjoying it. Have fun, chill, and listen.

I like his music i just think he should get his flow back.

Comment

I like his music i just think he should get his flow back.
            He's not gonna be the same forever. Obviously he likes the flow he has now or it would still be the same. Enjoy what music you do get from him.

Comment

He's not gonna be the same forever. Obviously he likes the flow he has now or it would still be the same. Enjoy what music you do get from him.

Go back to my quote, I said i enjoy his music and you say to enjoy? Are you blind

Comment

Go back to my quote, I said i enjoy his music and you say to enjoy? Are you blind
                No, I seen what you said. All I said was enjoy it.

Comment

No, I seen what you said. All I said was enjoy it.

I don't want to argue with a little ignorant bitch anymore.

Comment

I don't want to argue with a little ignorant bitch anymore.
                    Really? Your the ignorant bitch who keeps whining about Wayne's "flow." Get the fuck off here if all you wanna do is argue and whine. This is a place where you come as fans of Lil Wayne, not to talk about how good he used to be and how bad his so called "flow" is now. Grow the fuck up.

Comment

Really? Your the ignorant bitch who keeps whining about Wayne's "flow." Get the fuck off here if all you wanna do is argue and whine. This is a place where you come as fans of Lil Wayne, not to talk about how good he used to be and how bad his so called "flow" is now. Grow the fuck up.

I said i was done.

Comment

I said i was done.
                        I would use a YouTube video for an argument too. Real mature, like I said before. Grow. The. Fuck. Up.

Comment

I would use a YouTube video for an argument too. Real mature, like I said before. Grow. The. Fuck. Up.

I am pretty sure i am the more mature person since you keep on arguing so why don't you grow the fuck up?

Comment

Working...
                          X