C4 as it should have been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 as it should have been

Does anyone have a list of all the songs weezy recorded for c4 before getting locked up? is there like a general idea of what the album would've been like - and - what are some suggested track listings for this version of c4?

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    Does anyone have a list of all the songs weezy recorded for c4 before getting locked up? is there like a general idea of what the album would've been like - and - what are some suggested track listings for this version of c4?
    All I know is Told Ya'll was one of them that was mean't to be on it .. considering it did have "C4 let's go" at the end of it.

Comment

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/dow...-sessions.html

Scroll down to the Carter IV section

I'd like to thank the haters for your cooperation
      I got that Doctor Chopper, give you an operation

Comment

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
        All I know is Told Ya'll was one of them that was mean't to be on it .. considering it did have "C4 let's go" at the end of it.
        just because he said that doesn't mean it was for the album tho. is he not allowed to shout out his upcoming album on a song?

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
          just because he said that doesn't mean it was for the album tho. is he not allowed to shout out his upcoming album on a song?

I suppose you're right .. Should of been on the album though, Told Ya'll was FIRE!

Comment

nice, thanks yall. btw- does anyone know what would've been the original intro to c4? was there a 3 peat type track of just straight flow/no hook that could be seen as an intro??

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
              nice, thanks yall. btw- does anyone know what would've been the original intro to c4? was there a 3 peat type track of just straight flow/no hook that could be seen as an intro??
              i think the og intro to C4 was his verse on look at me now, sweat, and sleazy laced over a soulja boy beat

Comment

i think the og intro to C4 was his verse on look at me now, sweat, and sleazy laced over a soulja boy beat
                I heard So Special's verses were in it too.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                  yeah thats the outro part of the intro where 40 comes in a tweaks soulja's beat and wayne kills it

Comment

nah the sweat verse was always going to be in shit stains.

Comment

Instead of Sweat it was his verse for "Red Bandanna" and his verse for "Dark Shades" and the tracks you named where going to be the intro for C4 called "Wayne World"
                      R.I.P DAD

Comment

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                        lol

Comment

Working...
                        X