No announcement yet.

C4 as it should have been

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why this thread again...people stop hating on c4 and complaining. only song that's weak there is the fuckin intro. ianahb ii intro would have been betta!

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
      why this thread again...people stop hating on c4 and complaining. only song that's weak there is the fuckin intro. ianahb ii intro would have been betta!
      the intro aint even that bad imo

Comment

C4 would have been way better if Wayne didn't go to jail.

Comment

I like C4 alot. Its just good music all around, I like every track even How To Love and the Intro

Comment

green ranger was pre jail

and fashion killa

Comment

Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
              green ranger was pre jail

and fashion killa
              so much bullshit in this thread

Comment

i dont understand why you all assume all these verses that were released around C4 were supposed to be on the Wayne's World track
                he's been using the lines "Party time, excellent, Waynes World" for years
                i bet they wouldn't even sound good if they were put together

Comment

c4 had a rough time when it came out, not only because c3 was such a masterpiece, but also because we'd already heard 6'7', she will, how to love and john to DEATH... plus we knew nightmares of the bottom from the unplugged version and that early live snippet when it had different music (some rock musicians were jamming with him)... then you got the fact that weezy wasn't even on interlude and outtro. that's 7 out of 15 songs, so by the time the shit came out there was only a handful of new tracks (not counting bonus). anyway, it was a very flawed album but still enjoyable nonetheless. i can always throw that shit on and have a good enough listen.

It's just crazy to imagine the album that would've come out if he put it out before prison... a couple of the better IANAHB1 tracks probably would've been on there, mixed with told y'all, no quitter, red rum, etc. it was the logical next step after c3 and it would've been unreal; an auto-tune drenched, lyrical powerhouse. he was in the middle of changing the face of hip hop and pop music when the fucking law brought him down. it really sucks.
                  Last edited by no_tom&jerry; 04-05-2013, 11:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
                    c4 had a rough time when it came out, not only because c3 was such a masterpiece, but also because we'd already heard 6'7', she will, how to love and john to DEATH... plus we knew nightmares of the bottom from the unplugged version and that early live snippet when it had different music (some rock musicians were jamming with him)... then you got the fact that weezy wasn't even on interlude and outtro. that's 7 out of 15 songs, so by the time the shit came out there was only a handful of new tracks (not counting bonus). anyway, it was a very flawed album but still enjoyable nonetheless. i can always throw that shit on and have a good enough listen.

It's just crazy to imagine the album that would've come out if he put it out before prison... a couple of the better IANAHB1 tracks probably would've been on there, mixed with told y'all, no quitter, red rum, etc. it was the logical next step after c3 and it would've been unreal; an auto-tune drenched, lyrical powerhouse. he was in the middle of changing the face of hip hop and pop music when the fucking law brought him down. it really sucks.
                    nah , he should have come better from jail man , refreshed and hungry again...in spite of that he did a decent album and he suddenly became a skatttttttter

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
                      i dont understand why you all assume all these verses that were released around C4 were supposed to be on the Wayne's World track
                      he's been using the lines "Party time, excellent, Waynes World" for years
                      i bet they wouldn't even sound good if they were put together
                      They were joking G

- - - Updated - - -

C4 was below average tbh

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
                        They were joking G

- - - Updated - - -

C4 was below average tbh
                        nah, ive seen it on the forums many times
                        doesnt seem like a joke to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Black00 View Post
                          nah , he should have come better from jail man , refreshed and hungry again...in spite of that he did a decent album and he suddenly became a skatttttttter
                          i agree with u. he should have come from jail as hungry as ever, but he was just lazy and didn't give a fuck. he had too many fucking yes-men around him probably. i don't know why being an shitty skater is more important than being the best rapper alive... i guess everyone just does their own thing. i fucking hate that he stupidly got locked up, it derailed one of the best artists of our time on the greatest creative run in hip hop history. at least with d4 and ianahb2 he has come back somewhat... at least he sounds like he gives a shit now (whether that's true or not).

Comment

Working...
                          X