a new mixtape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a new mixtape

Do you guys think we are going to get a mix-tape this year?
    i enjoy mostly all of Wayne's mix-tapes even D4 so do you think one is likely to come out soon?

#FREEVELVET

I started this same thread a couple weeks ago...Most people's responses were " No " but im sure there will be one before this time next year...

Comment

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      I started this same thread a couple weeks ago...Most people's responses were " No " but im sure there will be one before this time next year...
      I dont know if we'll get one depends how waynes feeling in terms of work ethic and all that

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        I dont know if we'll get one depends how waynes feeling in terms of work ethic and all that

Im sure his retirement is farther off than people think...

Comment

Im sure his retirement is farther off than people think...
          na, i agree with the retirement but i mean have you heard that interview with DJ Drama before D4 was released he was talking about taking a break and giving the fans 'no Wayne' for a bit that's why im skeptical on if we'll receive a mixtape soon or in the long run

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
            na, i agree with the retirement but i mean have you heard that interview with DJ Drama before D4 was released he was talking about taking a break and giving the fans 'no Wayne' for a bit that's why im skeptical on if we'll receive a mixtape soon or in the long run
            Remember his line from D4 " I said i might retire, but yall know I be high "

He says it all the time, and one day it will happen but not as soon as people think.

Comment

Remember his line from D4 " I said i might retire, but yall know I be high "

He says it all the time, and one day it will happen but not as soon as people think.
              i just said that i was talking about a break

#FREEVELVET

Comment

no, wasnt the thread about what the name of his next mixtape would be?
                i think its funny that this thread has only been a convo between you and OP until now haha

but in reply to OP, pretty sure he will release a mixtape this year
                he's released a mixtape every year since he started releasing them with the exception of the year he was locked up

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post
                  i think its funny that this thread has only been a convo between you and OP until now haha

he's released a mixtape every year since he started releasing them with the exception of the year he was locked up

Just debating the name of a possible next mixtape. it turned in to if he was gonna release a new one or not...

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money Soldier View Post

i know yeah 11 people viewed it and none replied hate when that happens but anyway back on topic then im definitely looking forward to it mix tape Wayne is dope as

#FREEVELVET

Comment

He did drop an album for the year already, I'm sure he'll be working on other albums too. But he might drop one, it's Wayne, it's what he does. But it depends on how he's feeling, No Ceilings was to prove that he wasn't falling off, D4 was cause he was bored, D3 was mainly a YM promotion.. so if he has a motive to do so, he'll do one.

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                        He did drop an album for the year already, I'm sure he'll be working on other albums too. But he might drop one, it's Wayne, it's what he does. But it depends on how he's feeling, No Ceilings was to prove that he wasn't falling off, D4 was cause he was bored, D3 was mainly a YM promotion.. so if he has a motive to do so, he'll do one.
                        maybe his next one would be a ianab 2 sort of promotion tape

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Working...
                        X