Soooo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo...

What will Wayne do for the rest of the year? Since this IANAHB2 era clearly is gonna die pretty quick, what will Wayne do for the rest of this year. Possibly start on the Rebirth 2 era in the summer? Or maybe start promo for C5 in most likely Q4 of this year, I think it'll be cool if had an album release around Nov-Dec tbh. What are ya'll thoughts?

touring bruh
    he goes on tour in july and finishes in november i think
    so he might record a mixtape or features when he is on the road
    but imo he will just skate

Comment

a tour

soooo there wont be as much music this year

Comment

touring, some new features
        and maybe a new mixtape

Comment

Damn I forgot all about that tour. Shit this might just be Wayne's worst year in music tbh (not counting how much money they gonna make from the tour)

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
            Damn I forgot all about that tour. Shit this might just be Wayne's worst year in music tbh (not counting how much money they gonna make from the tour)
            yeah you might think it will be wayne's worst year in music

but he gonna bank a lo of money from trukfit, supra, beats, mountain dew and this tour

Comment

Touring. Maybe he'll release a mixtape in 2014..

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                yeah you might think it will be wayne's worst year in music

but he gonna bank a lo of money from trukfit, supra, beats, mountain dew and this tour
                lol Keyword: in music. I know about all that.

But I can see IANAHB2 reaching Nicki status and not hitting plats for a lonnngggggggg time and since he won't be releasing too much music then it'll be Wayne's most boring and non-relevant year.

Comment

Y'all acting if Wayne goes to tour he ain't gonna record...I'm pretty sure we going to get a lot of features this year..I mean the album been out for 3 weeks and we got a lot of songs already
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

i think we might get a skate dvd from wayne this year

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Not another album this quick. I for one dig this album and to release a album this quick would take all momentum of IANAHB2 away. I think possibly Rebirth 2 next year, mixtape possibly, then lead up to a huge C5...

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        Y'all acting if Wayne goes to tour he ain't gonna record...I'm pretty sure we going to get a lot of features this year..I mean the album been out for 3 weeks and we got a lot of songs already
                        Mane FUCK THESE WACK ASS FEATURES, i want to hear Wayne by himself. And we know he records all the time, but that doesn't automatically mean the songs are gonna get released.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
                        Not another album this quick. I for one dig this album and to release a album this quick would take all momentum of IANAHB2 away. I think possibly Rebirth 2 next year, mixtape possibly, then lead up to a huge C5...
                        I'm not talking about right now, I meant like he could release a Rebirth II single in Fall and he could drop the album late 2013 or early 2014. And plus IANAHB2 really doesn't matter tbh, not too many people care about it, not even Wayne.

Comment

Working...
                        X