No announcement yet.

Soooo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Mixtape , Wat Bout Nino Brown Story 2?
    Life Ain't Shit , But Bitches And Money

Comment

Originally posted by LtFanTn View Post
      New Mixtape , Wat Bout Nino Brown Story 2?
      nino brown story wasnt an "official" mixtape from weezy

Comment

2012 was wayne's worst year in his career imo,2013 will end well fa sho coz hes going on tour later this year then shortly after that he will be off probation

Comment

Does CMR pay royalties to Weezy?

Comment

All I know is that Mannie Fresh better produce C5....

Comment

I have a feeling he gonna work on songs from his next albums like Rebirth 2, WAYM2, etc. In like a year we'll probably look at his next album and hear the sessions from the album and they'll probably be recorded from around right now or something.

He might drop a mixtape this year. Hopefully it'll have a different name and not an installment to Da Drought or No Ceilings or something.

Also he should start building hype around C5 this year. Especially on tour, he should be shouting that shit everywhere and bring the hype up.

Comment

I want Nino Brown 3 tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                  I want Nino Brown 3 tbh.
                  Same, Why ain't it out yet .. what's going on?

Comment

Enjoy the music he is giving us today. Even if it's just this album. 20 years of putting album is a lot and musicians don't do that now..

I do want one more mixtape, new title or No Ceilings 2. But if it doesn't happen, fuck it. Doesn't matter.
                    Looking forward to some HD material from his concerts. There's not a single great HD video from his concerts, except from award shows, VMA's and that Unplugged shit..

I remember watching Red Hot Chili Peppers live at Slane Castle, shit is straight fire. Hopefully video like that will pop up after tour..

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                      I have a feeling he gonna work on songs from his next albums like Rebirth 2, WAYM2, etc. In like a year we'll probably look at his next album and hear the sessions from the album and they'll probably be recorded from around right now or something.

He might drop a mixtape this year. Hopefully it'll have a different name and not an installment to Da Drought or No Ceilings or something.

Also he should start building hype around C5 this year. Especially on tour, he should be shouting that shit everywhere and bring the hype up.
                      why??? its his last album and he got 4 albums left on contract.. we'll probaly not get carter 5 until 5-6 years

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        why??? its his last album and he got 4 albums left on contract.. we'll probaly not get carter 5 until 5-6 years
                        i really don't think he will retire.

Comment

I think hes going to release like father like son 2, waym2, and carter 5. than calling it quits.

Comment

Working...
                          X