• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That�s just stupid...

Comment

wowwwwwwww. Move on.

Comment

He didn't disrespect Emmet and say "Beat dat pussy up, motherfuck Emmet Till" he was just referencing to a beating(If it wasn't a black guy it wouldn't be a big deal). Nobody gave a fuck about him till Tune said something. I think they in it for the money.

Comment

They are honestly putting more disrespect to their dead family member than Wayne is by using Till's situation to gain relevancy and a cheque from Mountain Dew.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

They want that check with commas after their commas!

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
              They are honestly putting more disrespect to their dead family member than Wayne is by using Till's situation to gain relevancy and a cheque from Mountain Dew.
              Exactly. That explains that they are just doing this for the money and not because they care about "Emmett". Bitch ass people.
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Wayne should give them the Pusha T treatment

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko.
                  smh fuck emmett till and his family. someone dig up his grave and beat him again for how stupid his family is acting smh
                  You're honestly a fucking piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko.
                    smh fuck emmett till and his family. someone dig up his grave and beat him again for how stupid his family is acting smh
                    Really my nigga??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Postman View Post
                      They won't shut up until they get a big fat cheque in there hands.
                      ^^ This.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                        You're honestly a fucking piece of shit.
                        Cool idgaf. emmett till's family should get beat like he did for acting like fucking faggots. they are all too lazy get money on their own so they gotta try to sue to get money. typical.

Originally posted by Rockstar Wayne View Post
                        Really my nigga??
                        yep. i stand by the statement 100%.

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Wow, it's called freedom of speech. Wayne can say whatever he wants whenever he feels like it. Even more so because he's "Lil' Wayne" and doesn't give two fucks about what anyone thinks about what he does or says. These people need to move the fuck on, he said it in a song, it's over. There's no taking it back, and some of their logic behind it is just ridiculous. We all have freedom of speech, and Wayne embodies that right more so than anyone i can think of.

Comment

Working...
                          X