Emmett Till's Family To Go After Lil Wayne's Sponsors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Survivers of the emmit till tragedy

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by PrettyFlacko. View Post
      Cool idgaf. emmett till's family should get beat like he did for acting like fucking faggots. they are all too lazy get money on their own so they gotta try to sue to get money. typical.

yep. i stand by the statement 100%.
      You're right, it is completely typical. But what you said is really fucked up man, you could have toned that down a little bit. That's just showing an incredible amount of disrespect to something that happened that really affected afro-american culture, and american culture all-together. I don't think it's necessary to say what you said, that was actually really fucked man, that's the definition of disgust. Even though what the family of Emmett is doing right now isn't right, saying that was over the line. Granted you can say whatever you want, but that just pushed it man.

Comment

Why am I not surprised that this issue is still going on because due to some fat forever alone bitch, bitching about emit till's death

And this bitch talkin shit about the upcoming tour?

Wheres Marley G at?
        I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
          You're right, it is completely typical. But what you said is really fucked up man, you could have toned that down a little bit. That's just showing an incredible amount of disrespect to something that happened that really affected afro-american culture, and american culture all-together. I don't think it's necessary to say what you said, that was actually really fucked man, that's the definition of disgust. Even though what the family of Emmett is doing right now isn't right, saying that was over the line. Granted you can say whatever you want, but that just pushed it man.
          i don't know him, the family, or whoever is involved so i have no reason to show any remorse

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

i don't know him, the family, or whoever is involved so i have no reason to show any remorse
            I understand that, it was just childish. No reason to say that at all.

Comment

I understand that, it was just childish. No reason to say that at all.
              freedom of speech and giving 0 fucks

Comment

Cool idgaf. emmett till's family should get beat like he did for acting like fucking faggots. they are all too lazy get money on their own so they gotta try to sue to get money. typical.

yep. i stand by the statement 100%.
                Well so far I haven't heard shit about a check, but your feelings towards the behavior of the Till family shouldn't be taken out on the 14 year old who got his life taken away from him by two white men who didn't even get into any trouble for their crime.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                  Well so far I haven't heard shit about a check, but your feelings towards the behavior of the Till family shouldn't be taken out on the 14 year old who got his life taken away from him by two white men who didn't even get into any trouble for their crime.
                  it was a longtime ago.

obviously it wouldn't happen today.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                    it was a longtime ago.

obviously it wouldn't happen today.
                    Killing kids didn't just happen back then. A whole school full of them just got shot up.

Comment

freedom of speech and giving 0 fucks
                      As i said i understand that, it was just extremely childish of you to say, and incredibly insensitive. Could have worded it and said it a whole lot different, just no reason to say what you did, can't think before you post, child.

Comment

As i said i understand that, it was just extremely childish of you to say, and incredibly insensitive. Could have worded it and said it a whole lot different, just no reason to say what you did, can't think before you post, child.
                        damn since when r children 21 years old

still stand by my statement #beatemmetttillagain

Comment

damn since when r children 21 years old

still stand by my statement #beatemmetttillagain
                          Took that way to far bruh. Seriously.

Plus thats stupid rasist...

Comment

Working...
                          X