Rich As Fuck Artwork?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
    Hey man thanx so much that means alot. I'm definitely just doing my thing. Very blessed to have any of recognition that I've gotten so far....just gotta keep on pushin! You'll for sure see some more "official" work from me in the future!

But seriously thanx so much for your kind words, this is part of what keeps me going.

Have an awesome day/night!
    Man i think your artwork is dope as fuck could you make me a cover i can use for my lil wayne autotune playlist ob my phone with the title
    "AutoTunechi" ?
    R.I.P DAD

Comment

i think fan made
      TEAM TUNECHI

Comment

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
        I usually go by iTunes or Wikipedia.
        So it's unofficial because it ain't on iTunes or Wikipedia =/

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
          So it's unofficial because it ain't on iTunes or Wikipedia =/
          Must be unofficial then .. Where did you find that cover?

Comment

Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
            Must be unofficial then .. Where did you find that cover?
            I can't remember, I think it was a from a blogs soundcloud account =/

Comment

idc if its official, i'm still using it tbh.

Comment

I've been using [MENTION=46302]dieboltdesigns[/MENTION] cover .. I think it's sick.

Comment

dunno, but I dig it!

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                    Hey man thanx so much that means alot. I'm definitely just doing my thing. Very blessed to have any of recognition that I've gotten so far....just gotta keep on pushin! You'll for sure see some more "official" work from me in the future!

But seriously thanx so much for your kind words, this is part of what keeps me going.

Have an awesome day/night!
                    Keep doing your thing, don't stop. You can go far with the skills you have, and the thing is if you keep doing it you're just going to get better and better at it. And thanks man, you have a great night/day as well, just keep grinding, keep sending your work to YMCMB and get yourself recognized by them, and who knows? Maybe they'll want you to become some sort of designer for them, because in my opinion you definitely have the skills to become that, like i said your work is better than almost everything and anything i have seen from who ever designs their shit.

Comment

nah i made that one lol

Comment

Working...
                      X