Best songs 2008-2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by no_tom&jerry View Post
    true true. btw- i'm not human is a fucking great choice. by far one of his best songs from that period. i actually think sometimes that his falling off can be traced back to that song specifically, because that track was so dope and then he re-did it for IANAHB which was far inferior to it. too many ass lickers in his entourage couldn't say "wayne u should just use the original one, the lyrics were about a million times better and the flow/delivery was sick". IANAHB was really where a lot of the problems started, which i was too blind to see at the time cos i was so hyped to be gettin some new weezy... but looking back a lot of his lyrics on that album were pretty sub-par. he'd lost that hunger and that maniacal edge; his delivery became kind of tame, he started doing the hash tag rap, the punchlines took a nosedive too......... didn't he quit smoking weed or drinking syrup at that time? prolly a connection there.
    he quit sip in 09, but that doesn't have anything with the music to do, he simply lost his hunger

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Best Lil Wayne Songs 2008-2009

Hot Revolver , Amazing Love , Let It Rock , Beep Beep Remix , Unstoppable , Uptown , Me And My Drank , Damn Damn , Snap , Can't Believe It , Let's Chill , Down , Lost , 4 My Town , In The Morning , Throw It Up , Last Of A Dying Breed , Yes , Red Rum , Every Girl , Dats My Nigga , I'm A Go Getter , Her Him & Me , Make A Toast
      Last edited by DsDHustla; 12-24-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DsDHustla View Post
        Hot Revolver , Amazing Love , Knock Out , Let It Rock , Beep Beep Remix , Unstoppable , Uptown , Me And My Drank , Damn Damn , Snap , Can't Believe It , Let's Chill , Down , Lost , 4 My Town , In The Morning , Throw It Up , Last Of A Dying Breed , Yes , Red Rum , Every Girl , Dats My Nigga , I'm A Go Getter , Her Him & Me , Drop The World , Paradice , Ill Die For You
        he said not from rebirth.

Comment

My bad didn't noticed it , i edited it now there aren't any songs from the Rebirth album.

Comment

No Quitter

Comment

troublermaker, damn damn are two i didnt see mentioned.

Comment

so why exactly did wayne fall off then? syrup?

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  so why exactly did wayne fall off then? syrup?
                  jail then the skateboard

Comment

I see this topic is old and was bumped

Comment

Working...
                    X