Fake Lil Wayne Fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TinyPenisProductions View Post
    Us fake, awful, and unworthy wayne fans don't like how he picked up a skateboard in the first place. Also, tbh I don't feel as if you know what a fan is. I cannot stand when he talks about pussy and skateboarding, it imo is truly annoying af. It is repetitive, uncreative, and childish. Whereas when he has a wide range of shit to rap about such as his past life, dad, friends, being cocky, or everything else. I don't give a fuck because he is good at it. But his way of expressing sex is just stupid. I don't mind when he talks about pussy and shit in the past, but currently he is destroying the subject and he has started making many more rappers feel like any other subjects are taboo.
    Completely agree.

Comment

I mean like if you be like Wayne is wack because he talks about skateboarding and pussy then I don't know who you are a fan of because it can be Wayne because that's who he is. Jadakiss Young jeezy Rick Ross Gucci Mane Waka Flocka are a couple of hundreds of rappers who rap about dope boy stuff there fans don't be like it get on my nerves when they talk bout drugs be grate full that Wayne is one of a few artists who raps about something different and is good at GEEEEEZ

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying your not a fan for not liking it I'm saying your not for continuously bashing him for doing accept it or move on because I was born in 1997 and been a fan since forever I know songs that Wayne made before I could even talk or walk

Comment

Originally posted by Leylande View Post
        I mean like if you be like Wayne is wack because he talks about skateboarding and pussy then I don't know who you are a fan of because it can be Wayne because that's who he is. Jadakiss Young jeezy Rick Ross Gucci Mane Waka Flocka are a couple of hundreds of rappers who rap about dope boy stuff there fans don't be like it get on my nerves when they talk bout drugs be grate full that Wayne is one of a few artists who raps about something different and is good at GEEEEEZ

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not saying your not a fan for not liking it I'm saying your not for continuously bashing him for doing accept it or move on because I was born in 1997 and been a fan since forever I know songs that Wayne made before I could even talk or walk
        tbh I, and many other people, don't only bash Wayne. If you name any person I will tell you everything wrong with him/her, jus cause im an asshole. Wayne is my favorite rapper so i respect him. But currently i don't like how he raps and i hope it changes which it will of course. I just hope soon.
        Originally posted by dametri426
        nigga jay z lips are average size
        Originally posted by Waynasite
        Have you never practiced putting a condom on and masturbating with it on so that when that time comes you won't be a fail

Comment

If you complain about Wayne talking bout pussy and skateboarding all the time you are a fake fan. One because he has always talked about pussy he didn't just start talking about now. Two is that the only ones that complain about it are the people who consider themselves real fans but your are not. Real fans accept the artists for who they are Lil Wayne most likely has sex all the time and we know he skateboards all the time so what else is he supposed to talk about is he supposed to lie. Lastly there is no use and complaining about its not like he is gonna change that who he is. Nobody says french Montana talks about molly to much or wiz khalifa talks about smoke to much or snoop dog says d o double g too much. Shit most r&b singers talk about pussy in every song they just don't come out and say pussy. Forgive me for my ranting but Wayne just dropped a Bugatti freestyle and people are complaining about his pussy references already.
          I say only one thing:you're fuckin' right,I think it exactly like you bro it is necessary accept Wayne for what he is not complain on him if you do it you not are a good fan cause you offend your singer...Love Wayne!

Comment

They're not even called "Fake Fans" if you like a song or two by him, then your pretty much a "fan." Just because they complain about something doesn't mean they are fake. They just don't like it. Maybe they don't know that he's rapped about that since the beginning. but it doesn't mean they are fake fans...

Comment

If you complain about Wayne talking bout pussy and skateboarding all the time you are a fake fan. One because he has always talked about pussy he didn't just start talking about now. Two is that the only ones that complain about it are the people who consider themselves real fans but your are not. Real fans accept the artists for who they are Lil Wayne most likely has sex all the time and we know he skateboards all the time so what else is he supposed to talk about is he supposed to lie. Lastly there is no use and complaining about its not like he is gonna change that who he is. Nobody says french Montana talks about molly to much or wiz khalifa talks about smoke to much or snoop dog says d o double g too much. Shit most r&b singers talk about pussy in every song they just don't come out and say pussy. Forgive me for my ranting but Wayne just dropped a Bugatti freestyle and people are complaining about his pussy references already.
              So you're telling me that i must love everything he rap about and every song to be a real fan? Even if people only listen to his old songs or his new songs or maybe just songs like Lollipop. I'd still consider them fans.

Why pick on somebody helpless
              If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
              X