Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
    I wonder how niggas got NC and S4TW to leak em
    one of the guys with Wayne that heard the whole thing took it, and gave it to his friends, that gave it to his friends......ect

I think
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
      I wonder how niggas got NC and S4TW to leak em
      hackers??

Comment

• Originally posted by xI6IHEATI6Ix View Post

This is so dope

Damn!, that shit is dope as fuck bruh! [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION]

Comment

• [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] u should drop the high quality version now lol
          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
            @OllyCarterz u should drop the high quality version now lol

He's building hype for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
              [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] u should drop the high quality version now lol
              Nah man bro, I'm scared that somebody will 'steal it' and claim its his and change background and use the cartoon I made. And if the fake one gets used I will be so goddamn pissed that I would almost track that motherfucker and kill him. It means a lot to me and i hope you guys understand me why I'm not posting it yet.

Thanks

Comment

• My only criticism (and this is me being picky) is that there should be more red

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                  Nah man bro, I'm scared that somebody will 'steal it' and claim its his and change background and use the cartoon I made. And if the fake one gets used I will be so goddamn pissed that I would almost track that motherfucker and kill him. It means a lot to me and i hope you guys understand me why I'm not posting it yet.

Thanks

Damn bruh, i didn't know you was about that life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
                    My only criticism (and this is me being picky) is that there should be more red
                    I made a few different versions of it, so you guys can choose

Comment

Thanks
                      Good bro don't drop it! I would hate for ur work did jacked like that
                      I could sell Sweet and Low to Sugar Ray Leonard!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne_Fan_101 View Post
                        Good bro don't drop it! I would hate for ur work did jacked like that

Thanks for understanding, appreciate it

Comment

Thanks for understanding, appreciate it
                          I would give u props for your artwork if you weren't such a bitch ass nigga

Comment

Working...
                          X