Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BAMBAM View Post
    So...

Who's making the Sorry 4 the Wait 3 covers this time?
    Tha fuck is a sorry 4 the wait 3

There ain't even a second sequel to it, this is a D5 thread...stop slipping bruh
    Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
      Tha fuck is a sorry 4 the wait 3

There ain't even a second sequel to it, this is a D5 thread...stop slipping bruh
      Sorry 4 The Wait - 2011
      Sorry 4 The Wait 2 aka Dedication 4 - 2012
      Sorry 4 The Wait 3 aka Dedication 5 - 2013

It's all the same shit bruh

Comment

Sorry 4 The Wait - 2011

yeah, just different songs and different titles....

Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
          Donkey of the day

Anyway D5 will be better than D4. I'm calling it right now. There's pretty much confirmation about skits from Drama, his Bugatti remix was dope and his flow, and D4 was just made cause he was bored. He's probably doing this cause he wants to and his tour is coming up.

Man I just have that gut feeling right now it'll be better. And I feel it'll have less pussy lines than D4.
          Nice Plagiarism.

Comment

Sorry 4 The Wait - 2011

all of your posts hate on weezy and how his new music sucks
            but why you still post on here everyday??

Comment

Sorry 4 The Wait - 2011

Just like you're the same hater. How the fuck you gonna call D5 that without hearing the whole shit. You hear ONE track that probably not even end up on the mixtape and it was still pretty dope.

And Sorry 4 The Wait wasn't even bad.

Comment

Sorry 4 The Wait - 2011

sorry 4 the wait is better than dedication 4 tho..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Sorry 4 The Wait - 2011

D4 doesn't even sound like S4TW tho. Bugatti DOES kinda sound like it could be on D4, but nothing like S4TW.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• dedication 5 will shit on yeezus.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                      dedication 5 will shit on yeezus.
                      First off, LOL. Secondly, how can you compare a mixtape to an album?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                        yeah, just different songs and different titles....

Yes it did

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        all of your posts hate on weezy and how his new music sucks
                        but why you still post on here everyday??
                        I'm a Lil Wayne fan, first and foremost. I don't hate on Wayne at all, don't act like you know me nigga. And I speak my honest opinion on every new Wayne song that comes out. If I wasn't a fan then I wouldn't listen to his music at all. I don't do anything wrong, ya'll just hate when someone has any type of negative view on Wayne. Why is my rep so high, if all I do is hate on Wayne, shouldn't I be in the red. And until I am completely uninterested in Wayne or Danny and the mods get tired of my views on Wayne's music then you have no choice but to live with what I post.

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                        Just like you're the same hater. How the fuck you gonna call D5 that without hearing the whole shit. You hear ONE track that probably not even end up on the mixtape and it was still pretty dope.

And Sorry 4 The Wait wasn't even bad.
                        Nigga you know Wayne spits this shit all day without hesitation, we said the same thing about D4 and that turned out bad imo. And on top of that when did I ever say in that post that S4TW is bad, I said they are all the same (which they are). You're just quick to hop on someone's case cause of the bitch in your blood. Damn nigga why you riding Wayne's dick so hard, give Dhea her turn

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                        sorry 4 the wait is better than dedication 4 tho..
                        Wow, I don't hear that often. I thought D4 was miles better than S4TW, I absolutely hated S4TW tbh.

Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                        D4 doesn't even sound like S4TW tho. Bugatti DOES kinda sound like it could be on D4, but nothing like S4TW.
                        All of it sounds the same to me. Sounds like he just goes into the studio and spit random lines about drugs, pussy and violence. But he sounds ok every once in a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ParisHaynes View Post
                        First off, LOL. Secondly, how can you compare a mixtape to an album?
                        I want to give you a Thanks, but for some reason they won't let me.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                        dedication 5 will shit on yeezus.

But seriously, No.

Comment

Nigga you know Wayne spits this shit all day without hesitation, we said the same thing about D4 and that turned out bad imo. And on top of that when did I ever say in that post that S4TW is bad, I said they are all the same (which they are). You're just quick to hop on someone's case cause of the bitch in your blood. Damn nigga why you riding Wayne's dick so hard, give Dhea her turn
                          God Bless Amerika?

You a straight up bitch nigga, nigga.

Nah I'm quick to hop on your case cause you talking out ya ass. I'm riding Wayne's dick hard yeah ok buddy thats wtf is wrong with mofuckers like you these days, you can't like an artist without being a dickrider. And I aint a dickrider cause I'm quick to point out when I don't like his songs. I aint like a good portion of D4 like his No Lie remix, nor did I like the ending of IANAHB2, etc. So fuck up, you just some in the closet ass nigga.

I'm fucking sticking with what the fuck I said in my previous post and in case you aint catch me the first time, here it is again:
                          "How the fuck you gonna call D5 that without hearing the whole shit. You hear ONE track that probably not even end up on the mixtape and it was still pretty dope."

Cause how the FUCK you gonna say its a "S4TW pt. 3" if you heard ONE track that, again, prolly not even gon end up in the final cut. Nigga I'm saying that cause when Wayne made Carter 2, who the fuck would've guessed he'll drop Lollipop in Carter fucking 3? That shit relates to this because look at the difference between C2 and C3, Wayne was a whole different nigga. You don't know what the fuck he'll drop, he could be on some mixtape killer Weezy type shit for all the fuck you know.

Back to the reason I quoted you in the first fucking place: You can't summarize this and say it'll be a S4TW pt.3 if you heard one fucking track. Stop trying to prove a point that, quite frankly, most of us prolly do not give a fucking shit about.

if you didn't read, in summary basically im gon fuck yo bitch
                          Last edited by YM Salute; 06-14-2013, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X