Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
    Its mostly freestyles right ? So its gonna be just like d4 and s4tw unless that control verse awoken the real wayne
    i think it will
    hope he spits on that too

Comment

Its mostly freestyles right ? So its gonna be just like d4 and s4tw unless that control verse awoken the real wayne
      All Lil Wayne's mixtapes have been freestyles, not just D4 and S4TW.

Comment

Comment

• I'm slightly excited, but not like

Untill Olly's cover has been officially been named as the official cover.
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Wayne has D5 mainly done. I would say he might be going over 1 maybe 2 songs that's it. So that control verse will not influence d5

Comment

• Im Excited But I Can Wait These Few Days That Are Left Its Weird I Know Im Gonna Play The Hell Out of it though Wayne Never Disappoints.
              And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

• If you think about it... D4 was made when Wayne wasn't on tour and was just skateboarding. D5 is being made while Wayne IS on tour AND skateboarding. I'm hoping the quality of the tape does not suffer due to his busier schedule.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                  If you think about it... D4 was made when Wayne wasn't on tour and was just skateboarding. D5 is being made while Wayne IS on tour AND skateboarding. I'm hoping the quality of the tape does not suffer due to his busier schedule.
                  sorry for the wait was made while weezy was touring.

Comment

• If you have any hope that Control had any effect on Wayne, I feel sorry for you.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• imma guess and say this mixtape will drop on Wednesday September 4th.

that date just sounds perfect for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by c1c2c3c4 View Post
                        Im Excited But I Can Wait These Few Days That Are Left Its Weird I Know Im Gonna Play The Hell Out of it though Wayne Never Disappoints.

Comment

• When this drops I will cry in excitement and shit myself because I'm so hyped

Comment

Working...
                          X