X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OVO Drizzy View Post
    When did he say this? Only interested cause Im a huge Ferg fan

last columnn, towards the middle

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

• Originally posted by TunechiLionchess View Post
      Wow thats awesome

Comment

First time reading that 2bh. Things that stood out to me was that he's working on studio becoming priority again instead of just skating which is a good sign. How he tried to go at IANAHB2 which might explain how it came out and his lack of promotion? And how he's thinking of C5 already and how important he treats the Carter series which makes me doubt it'll be a small/below average album. Him listening to more old music than new is good too... might have an influence on his current/future music to have an older feel to it with lyrics/flow maybe?

That article was a breath of fresh air and good signs for future work imo.

Comment

nice one , glad to see weezy is doing good and that he tries to get back on the studio etc. I like that attitude , he also listens to a lot of old artists , that's good too. And he also said:"he doesnt want to change". Damn he been real.

Comment

• hope he goes over fdb by young dro, would love to see him on that beat

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
              hope he goes over fdb by young dro, would love to see him on that beat
              The beat for that is nowhere to be found i been looking for it forever
              I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
              FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• what need needs to do is that holy grail and fuckwitmeuknowigotit from jayz album

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                  what need needs to do is that holy grail and fuckwitmeuknowigotit from jayz album
                  and that F.U.T.W. instrumental
                  that bangs

Comment

what need needs to do is that holy grail and fuckwitmeuknowigotit from jayz album
                    I seen comments on some of Hov's new album on songs like fuckwitmeyouknowigotit and some niggas were like "Weezy would destroy this" or "should've been weezy's beat"

Wayne bout to be feared as mixtape king again if niggas saying that like they did years ago. Wayne be going off on Jay-Z tracks.

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                      I seen comments on some of Hov's new album on songs like fuckwitmeyouknowigotit and some niggas were like "Weezy would destroy this" or "should've been weezy's beat"

Wayne bout to be feared as mixtape king again if niggas saying that like they did years ago. Wayne be going off on Jay-Z tracks.
                      he needs to do it but we all know his pride wont let him spit on a jayz beat , he would murder them jayz beats it makes me mad how they got beef over some stupid shit all because of fuckin baby had to start some shit

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                      and that F.U.T.W. instrumental
                      that bangs
                      wayne wont do it baby wouldn't let him

Comment

wayne wont do it baby wouldn't let him
                        Why not

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                          Why not
                          they got some type of beef wayne didn't even have beef wit jayz its really just baby and jayz, wayne spittin on a jayz beat would be a spit in the face to baby unless wayne dissed jay on the track

Comment

Working...
                          X