No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MENTION=68198]lilwayneHQ[/MENTION]: Lil Wayne was in the studio with Vado and Juelz Santana last night until 8AM this morning!

D5

Comment

• I thought Olly's was the one he previewed

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
        He didn't say it would drop tomorrow, he said would of finished it tomorrow
        The person who asked him asked when is d5 dropping I believe and wayne replied give me about 10 more days so he was applying he would drop it by then so I can understand why ppl expect it tmrw. Just like last year when he said " middle of August" and we got a song out of that

Comment

• Was directed here after I posted my cover.

congrats to whoevers cover gets used. I'm not really a fan of Wayne but I've worked with dram a bunch if times. Thought I'd try to evolve the dedication series aesthetically seeing as d4 (with respect) was a horrible rip off of paperworks d3. I'd like think they don't just choose a cover with a amateur style vector illustration and the same background from the last 2 but I'm a graphic designer, not a rapper. I do this to get paid, not Internet props lol

I hear the chosen cover will be posted on datpiff on Sunday, hope that helps lol

#salute lilwayneHQ members

Comment

• Originally posted by tb.eight View Post
            Was directed here after I posted my cover.

congrats to whoevers cover gets used. I'm not really a fan of Wayne but I've worked with dram a bunch if times. Thought I'd try to evolve the dedication series aesthetically seeing as d4 (with respect) was a horrible rip off of paperworks d3. I'd like think they don't just choose a cover with a amateur style vector illustration and the same background from the last 2 but I'm a graphic designer, not a rapper. I do this to get paid, not Internet props lol

I hear the chosen cover will be posted on datpiff on Sunday, hope that helps lol

Comment

You have any idea on the release ? Of the mixtape ?

Comment

How reliable is that information bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                  How reliable is that information bro?
                  At this point I don't care when the cover comes out lol I want a release date tbh....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                    At this point I don't care when the cover comes out lol I want a release date tbh....
                    I expect the release date will come when the artwork gets released.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                      I expect the release date will come when the artwork gets released.
                      Alright man ! That would be good if that is the case

Comment

• No new news, no new news, no new news, no no new

Why pick on somebody helpless
                        If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

• Originally posted by nyberg View Post
                          No new news, no new news, no new news, no no new

Comment

Working...
                          X