Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
    Wayne's camp
    Damn I didn't even know D4 was fan-made until now wtf where am I where have I been
    Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
    Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
    She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
    Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
    I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
    I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
      Damn I didn't even know D4 was fan-made until now wtf where am I where have I been
      Srsly? Last year was like a graphics war between which one of the covers members wanted to choose, ppl were mad how that cover was chosen to be official and shit like that
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Srsly? Last year was like a graphics war between which one of the covers members wanted to choose, ppl were mad how that cover was chooses to be official and shit like that
        Can't believe I missed all this. Wasn't part of the D4 hype I guess

How did it all work tho? Covers were made and someone sent them to Wayne's crew? Why would they even care for fan emails... I don't get this lol

Comment

Can't believe I missed all this. I remember covers being made and shit but wow

How did it all go thru? Covers were made, users voted and someone sent the best one to Wayne's crew? Why would they even care for fan emails... I don't get this tbh. And why would the cover users didn't like be sent?
          No, Olly did his cover here and everybody loved it so much...every website was also using it. Other graphics members started doing their own versions too...

Then I think diebolt did his version (which is the Tommy one), people in here liked it too, but diebolt then sent it to the YM camp and they chose it to be the official. When it was announced, everybody started bashing diebolt for doing that cover lol, coz it has Tommy and everybody was mad coz they say it ruined the whole the of legacy of the mixtape trilogy (everybody was exaggerating and shit), then everybody started fighting to choose what cover they will use for their own version of the mixtape...

Yeah, that was like the spotlight of last year for LWHQ lol...
          Last edited by Vocker; 08-11-2013, 08:28 PM.
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Hope wayne goes over futures chosen one...beat is too crazy

Comment

No, Olly did his cover here and everybody loved it so much...every website was also using it. Other graphics members started doing their own versions too...

Then I think diebolt did his version (which is the Tommy one), people in here liked it too, but diebolt then sent it to the YM camp and they chose it to be the official. When it was announced, everybody started bashing diebolt for doing that cover lol, coz it has Tommy and everybody was mad coz they say it ruined the whole the of legacy of the mixtape trilogy (everybody was exaggerating and shit), then everybody started fighting to choose what cover they will use for their own version of the mixtape...

The whole situation is hella dope tho to send in his own homemade cover and they actually use it. Did Olly even send in his?

Comment

Diebolt didn't send it in I think The story I heard was Wayne saw it himself and liked it.

Comment

Who? I am missing out on this shit
                  wayne's people

Comment

• Originally posted by martian master View Post
                    Diebolt didn't send it in I think The story I heard was Wayne saw it himself and liked it.
                    He sended his to Karen Civil, and she showed it to wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
                      He sended his to Karen Civil, and she showed it to wayne
                      oh dope

I wonder who's cover they choose this time

Comment

• d5 gonna be old songs
                        c5 gonna be old songs

Comment

• Originally posted by youngben View Post
                          d5 gonna be old songs
                          how??
                          when he already went over fuckwithmeuknowigotit and type of way??

Comment

Working...
                          X