X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey better than no news to be honest.

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
      Not sure yet, let's see tomorrow, they're announcing it all! Me and Olly worked together for the D5 cover.

all as in tracklist

Comment

• I thought [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] said LilWayneHQ would be premiering the artwork ?

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
          I just heard D5 threw some crew D5<D2 I promise
          Well you're comparing it to the best mixtape of the series, maybe the best mixtape he's ever made, besides DD3 of course. And seeing as you're the biggest troll on these forums, you obviously haven't heard it, and everyone knows that. You're just making a comparison that everyone already knew, even though no one has heard it, and you haven't either. If your "crew" had heard it, it would have been leaked nigga. You stuuupid. That's stuuupid, (Wayne voice). I'll just ask this, if by some divine chance you actually heard it, (which you absolutely did not), why don't you tell us some of the tracks he went over, that we already don't have confirmed, and how many tracks are on there? Take your L to your dome dumb nigga.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post

Damn, i hope they don't pick a release date that takes too long.

Comment

• Well they'll set a release date then they'll push it back. So basically its not coming out sooner then we thought..

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                I thought @OllyCarterz said LilWayneHQ would be premiering the artwork ?
                he probably never even asked.

he'll be like [MENTION=46302]dieboltdesigns[/MENTION] after his cover got chosen.

started getting cocky and thinking he is bigger than everybody else.

then they leave LWHQ lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  he probably never even asked.

he'll be like @dieboltdesigns after his cover got chosen.

started getting cocky and thinking he is bigger than everybody else.

then they leave LWHQ lol.
                  Nah, that ain't [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION], he dat nigga. In my opinion what him and [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] are doing is the smartest thing they can do. They aren't showing any of us, (except the vets), because if it got premiered on here before it was officially released, especially on the main blog, then the possibility arises of other people coming on here and trying to take credit for something they did not create. Even though [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] and [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] would know that they made it, as well as all of us forum members, and the Cash Money camp that they've been in contact with, it just opens the possibility that internet fucks would come on here and spread it all over twitter and try to take credit for it. Very smart in my honest opinion about how they're approaching it. Just keeping it under wraps until the time is right and it's official.

Comment

• @OllyCarterz can you PM the cover bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
                      @OllyCarterz can you PM the cover bro?

PM me the cover too.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                        PM me the cover too.
                        Post the cover on google man

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                          Well you're comparing it to the best mixtape of the series, maybe the best mixtape he's ever made, besides DD3 of course. And seeing as you're the biggest troll on these forums, you obviously haven't heard it, and everyone knows that. You're just making a comparison that everyone already knew, even though no one has heard it, and you haven't either. If your "crew" had heard it, it would have been leaked nigga. You stuuupid. That's stuuupid, (Wayne voice). I'll just ask this, if by some divine chance you actually heard it, (which you absolutely did not), why don't you tell us some of the tracks he went over, that we already don't have confirmed, and how many tracks are on there? Take your L to your dome dumb nigga.
                          sftb , fwmukigi,TOW,DM,BDKMV,NS that's all I heard asshole you don't know me and my connections I bet you 10k those tracks will be on there and I don't have to say shit so don't ever come at me like that again or you'll have yo ass delt wit

Comment

Working...
                          X