Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
    I clearly know this. If you go back and look at what I posted and the little conversation I had with Roman, you'll see that there was no specifics asked, never did I ask him what song names, what features, how many songs, etc. never asked him any of that. All I asked was "are there songs on the fake track list that are on the real track list that we already dont have confirmed that have been given to you so far? I know you can't give anything specific". And he replied, "yes there is, but I don't know which ones you know of".
    I understand but still bro thats an answer enough you know what i mean like why push it i aint got nothing againest you i know your just your average wayne fan looking for some info but yeah just dont push it just chill.

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I see you [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION]

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
        I understand but still bro thats an answer enough you know what i mean like why push it i aint got nothing againest you i know your just your average wayne fan looking for some info but yeah just dont push it just chill.
        I feel what you're saying, but I really wasn't pushing anything. We were just having a little conversation after I gave him a suggestion about the back cover and he replied saying he did that and he was going to call Tez tomorrow to make sure everything was straight, and I just congratulated him. He just said he didn't know which ones we knew which were confirmed or not, so I just told him which ones we knew of so he knew, and once he knew if that answer was still a yes. I ain't got nothin against you either homie, I got what you're saying, but I'm just saying i wasn't being like some of these fucks on here trying to ask all these specifics because I know he can't give any of that information away.
        Last edited by GetRepped; 08-27-2013, 03:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAYRMe View Post
          I see you @OllyCarterz
          stop acting like jay-z

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• I feel like I've missed something here with Roman? What's the latest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
              I feel like I've missed something here with Roman? What's the latest?
              Nah you haven't missed anything. Just said that they've sent emails to Tez and some other YM members to make sure they get the track list in time to complete the back cover for release, and that he's going to call Tez tomorrow about the same thing. Also he posted that fake track list and just let us know it's complete bullshit, except I asked him if some songs on it were on the real track list that he knows so far and he said yeah. But that's it. But said nearly the whole thing is bullshit. And that there are unexpected beats on the real one, and that him and Olly are pumped as fuck for the tape because of what he's gone over that they've seen only so far. Which has got me hype as fuck.

Comment

I feel what you're saying, but I really wasn't pushing anything. We were just having a little conversation after I gave him a suggestion about the back cover and he replied saying he did that and he was going to call Tez tomorrow to make sure everything was straight, and I just congratulated him. He just said he didn't know which ones we knew which were confirmed or not, so I just told him which ones we knew of so he knew, and once he knew if that answer was still a yes. I ain't got nothin against you either homie, I got what you're saying, but I'm just saying i wasn't being like some of these fucks on here trying to ask all these specifics because I know he can't give any of that information away.
                I think that was his polite way of avoiding the question and dw man i wasent focusing my post on you i was directing it to everyone asking senseless questions they know they wont get the answers to

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Nah you haven't missed anything. Just said that they've sent emails to Tez and some other YM members to make sure they get the track list in time to complete the back cover for release, and that he's going to call Tez tomorrow about the same thing. Also he posted that fake track list and just let us know it's complete bullshit, except I asked him if some songs on it were on the real track list that he knows so far and he said yeah. But that's it. But said nearly the whole thing is bullshit. And that there are unexpected beats on the real one, and that him and Olly are pumped as fuck for the tape because of what he's gone over that they've seen only so far. Which has got me hype as fuck.
                  What so Roman did the D5 cover with Olly? It was a joint effort?

Comment

Ya never answered me homie, haha, don't know if you saw it or not or if you couldn't answer, but i listed the four songs we know to be confirmed and if your answer is still a yes, the songs are bugatti, type of way, fuckwithmeyouknowigotit, and U.O.E.N.O., just asked if any of those other songs on that fake ass tracklist are still on the real one (from the tracks you got so far) besides those
                    Oh there's more tracks on the fake cover that he has recorded on besides those 4, probably just guesses though

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    What so Roman did the D5 cover with Olly? It was a joint effort?
                    Olly did the cover, I did the contacting, we're in one time (@OllyCarterzGFX) the one Young Money, Lil Wayne (FB) etc. shouted out

- - - Updated - - -

I feel like I've missed something here with Roman? What's the latest?
                    The instrumentals are big!!! some unexpected stuff too, if I could tell u I would + they haven't gave the full tracklist yet, once they do the backcover will be released

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
                      Oh there's more tracks on the fake cover that he has recorded on besides those 4, probably just guesses though

- - - Updated - - -

Olly did the cover, I did the contacting, we're in one time (@OllyCarterzGFX) the one Young Money, Lil Wayne (FB) etc. shouted out

- - - Updated - - -

The instrumentals are big!!! some unexpected stuff too, if I could tell u I would + they haven't gave the full tracklist yet, once they do the backcover will be released
                      Oh right cool, didn't know you had your contacts thought Olly just submitted it to a email he acquired somehow, assumed off Danny. Nice one mate, seems everyone been bumming Olly but if you hadn't of helped out his cover may of never been used/seen by the peoples over at YM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil_zimmie View Post
                        I think that was his polite way of avoiding the question and dw man i wasent focusing my post on you i was directing it to everyone asking senseless questions they know they wont get the answers to
                        I know you weren't focusing that post on me, I was just letting you know what I was asking wasn't anything specific what so ever like some other people. It's all good man. And ill just let you read without being a dick about it lol, cuz he just answered my question. It's all good homie.

Oh right cool, didn't know you had your contacts thought Olly just submitted it to a email he acquired somehow, assumed off Danny. Nice one mate, seems everyone been bumming Olly but if you hadn't of helped out his cover may of never been used/seen by the peoples over at YM.
                        Yessir, exactly, that's why I keep saying shout out my niggas [MENTION=71623]romanreloaded[/MENTION] and [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] for both their efforts on this, great work again guys.
                        Last edited by GetRepped; 08-27-2013, 06:20 AM.

Comment

• 3 days

Comment

Working...
                          X