Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
    Maybe, but that wouldn't make sense since they replied but I guess maybe they don't want a back cover, as I said "I have only about 3/4 of the tracklist and not the whole thing, although I could just be missing skits"

The was probably thinking about it, and at the last minute they might not even have one. Or they letting somebody else do the back cover

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      Maybe they don't want a back cover
      We'll
      It won't got pushed backed then... He will probably send the other few tracks tmrw... unless wayne is going over a few extra beats cause the release date came out one day after the tweet wayne released so he might not even know August 30th but I think ill be good

Comment

• Originally posted by __cas__ View Post
        How you feel about the track list you got?
        As I said before, I'm hyped for this tape A LOT, some of the beats he's done is unbelievable and I wouldn't of guessed to be honest, I hope everyone feels the same at the first glance at the tracklist and when listening, also his recent tweet (about working harder) has hyped me up more too

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
          We'll
          It won't got pushed backed then... He will probably send the other few tracks tmrw... unless wayne is going over a few extra beats cause the release date came out one day after the tweet wayne released so he might not even know August 30th but I think ill be good

Maybe

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
          As I said before, I'm hyped for this tape A LOT, some of the beats he's done is unbelievable and I wouldn't of guessed to be honest, I hope everyone feels the same at the first glance at the tracklist and when listening, also his recent tweet (about working harder) has hyped me up more too

They might push it back, so he can have more time and go back and go over some beats.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
            The was probably thinking about it, and at the last minute they might not even have one. Or they letting somebody else do the back cover
            my list that I got is what he's recorded on so far (until about 4 days ago) so unless he's recording more and gonna scrap a few I think it's gonna be ready soon, hopefully by 30th, and LOL I doubt they'll do that, if they do I'll be quite shocked.

Comment

my list that I got is what he's recorded on so far (until about 4 days ago) so unless he's recording more and gonna scrap a few I think it's gonna be ready soon, hopefully by 30th, and LOL I doubt they'll do that, if they do I'll be quite shocked.

I'll be shocked too, But how long do you estimate it takes you to put the rest of the songs on the back cover?, if there is any other ones.

Comment

I highly doubt with 2 days away they push it back so I agree with you bro because they would have told you by know

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                  I highly doubt with 2 days away they push it back so I agree with you bro because they would have told you by know
                  D4 was pushed back on the release date at night time.

Comment

This lol, Tez did reply, he's gonna send it over, it's because I don't understand why I have only 3/4 of the tracklist and not the whole thing, although I could just be missing skits, dunno

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I have no idea, I'm gonna get at Tez tomorrow definitely just because I don't want any pushbacks because of the back-cover, we can do it AS SOON as they send the full tracklist in order
                    tez fuckin shit up like usual...
                    at least he could tell u if its finished or not so no one need to worry about it

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                      D4 was pushed back on the release date at night time.
                      But only like an hour or something?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                      I'll be shocked too, But how long do you estimate it takes you to put the rest of the songs on the back cover?, if there is any other ones.
                      I just messaged Drama's phone now, let's see how long he takes to reply lol

Comment

But only like an hour or something?

- - - Updated - - -

I just messaged Drama's phone now, let's see how long he takes to reply lol
                        No, on august 15th was the first release date and on the 15th, nothing was said until the evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                          No, on august 15th was the first release date and on the 15th, nothing was said until the evening.
                          Oh I see, but wasn't it only delayed an hour or how long was it delayed, u said 15th twice?

Comment

Working...
                          X