Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
    No, on august 15th was the first release date and on the 15th, nothing was said until the evening.
    Nope. That was a guess by wayne in a interview there was no official date. He said " ughhh middle of the month" and drama said " so the 15th"? And wayne said " I guess so" no tweet or nothing was official bro so that's why I'm saying for them to push it back 2 days before is crazy , since this is official. Still surprised to see no tweets from the YM camp including drama.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
      Nope. That was a guess by wayne in a interview there was no official date. He said " ughhh middle of the month" and drama said " so the 15th"? And wayne said " I guess so" no tweet or nothing was official bro so that's why I'm saying for them to push it back 2 days before is crazy , since this is official. Still surprised to see no tweets from the YM camp including drama.....
      Oh I see!!! I downloaded D4 like a week late anyway because of college and stuff, so that's why I didn't know about this

Comment

• Originally posted by romanreloaded View Post
        But only like an hour or something?

- - - Updated - - -

I just messaged Drama's phone now, let's see how long he takes to reply lol
        keep us updated homey.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          keep us updated homey.
          Definitely bro

Comment

Oh I see!!! I downloaded D4 like a week late anyway because of college and stuff, so that's why I didn't know about this
            Yeah ! The date it did come out was the 3rd or 4th of September I believe! So at this point I just can't see a pushback so close to the date and since you got 3/4 of the list I think where good good luck tho cause ymcmb is crazy haha

Comment

Yeah ! The date it did come out was the 3rd or 4th of September I believe! So at this point I just can't see a pushback so close to the date and since you got 3/4 of the list I think where good good luck tho cause ymcmb is crazy haha
              Haha yeah!

Comment

why the fuck do you put the same smiley in over 90% over your posts? that are all useless spamming btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
                  why the fuck do you put the same smiley in over 90% over your posts? that are all useless spamming btw.
                  damn bruh you stay murkin people

Comment

This lol, Tez did reply, he's gonna send it over, it's because I don't understand why I have only 3/4 of the tracklist and not the whole thing, although I could just be missing skits, dunno

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, I have no idea, I'm gonna get at Tez tomorrow definitely just because I don't want any pushbacks because of the back-cover, we can do it AS SOON as they send the full tracklist in order
                    They wouldn't have sent you that list of tracks if they don't want back cover..
                    They are probably still naming skits and are busy with mastering or something.. IMO back cover is least of their worries now cuz they probably know that it can be finished within hours..

Comment

• Drizzy a mill first week #hands down

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                        roflll, haha, you fat brah, don't get down on yourself just because you let yourself go like that. I mean, if you don't want people looking at your shit, then why would you make something that looks so fucking retarded? Hit da gym brah.

Yeah that's what i figured @OllyCarterz was going to do as far as the back cover being completed as far as not having the full track list, etc. but good shit for taking care of that brah, that's a good call on your part for giving him a call to talk to him properly though, that way he'll probably remember and not forget, instead of reading your email and possibly forgetting you know? Just wanted to give you my two cents though just in case he forgot to give you guys the full track list or some shit, don't want to see this mix tape get pushed back for some stupid shit like that. So salute you for doing that bro, good shit. But, if i was you, after talking to him on the phone, i would send him an email as well just to be double sure, because you know as well as we do how YMCMB is with forgetting shit ya dig? you can do it if you choose too or not, but that's what i'd do big dawg.
                        shut the fuck up you idiot

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
                          shut the fuck up you idiot

Why pick on somebody helpless
                          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                          X