Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
    So youre saying waynes not gonna have any songs featuring drake for anouther 4 years....
    If he didn't want him on IANAHB II it's unlikely he'll have him on D5. He didn't even reach out to Nicki for D4. We'll see

Comment

• Originally posted by Akaash View Post
      If he didn't want him on IANAHB II it's unlikely he'll have him on D5. He didn't even reach out to Nicki for D4. We'll see
      Nickis on D4, whatchu talking bout? anyways, ya, we'll see in a 1.5 days i guess lol

Comment

Nicki is on D4 and IANAHB2 ?
        Drake is on IANAHB2 ?

Comment

Nickis on D4, whatchu talking bout? anyways, ya, we'll see in a 1.5 days i guess lol
          She reached out to Wayne to be on it, Wayne didn't ask her.
          One Hit Wonders 300M
          *I'm like, how can i leave her? love is a bitch, but everybody need her.- Weezy*
          Loving and breathing music till the death of me.

Comment

• So Olly heard the mixtape ?

Congratulations to you too Olly. I saw your name on Complex when I first heard that you designed the cover, that was dope

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
              Nicki is on D4 and IANAHB2 ?
              Drake is on IANAHB2 ?
              But Nicki specifically asked to be on it and made a big deal out of it. Drake already had his couple of lines when Wayne got the song

Comment

• I'll be surprised if he didn't go on versace.

Comment

• hype is real obamasweat

Comment

• ayy Olly heard the tape

Comment

• Any new news besides the pre-stream?

Comment

But Nicki specifically asked to be on it and made a big deal out of it. Drake already had his couple of lines when Wayne got the song
                        I know b, but if Drake asks wayne to be on D5 im hoping he wont reject it. its just a mixtape, aint no album. Anyways, we'll see soon anyways

Comment

• Drake isn't on d5 I can almost put money on it, Wayne only uses drake for albums.
                          BEST RAPPER ALIVE (STILL)

Comment

Working...
                          X