• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
    first time you didn't add your smiley?
    Yeah...... Felt strange...

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
      I know this won't make any difference at all, but every body blow their fucking twitters up with fucking insults and just rip them new ass holes. No, i'm not surprised, but holy fuck man, why would they wait until the last fucking second to do this, when Wayne could have just finished it up yesterday by putting the "finishing touches and new song on it". Fucking incompetent dick heads. They do this bullshit with EVERY SINGLE RELEASE of ANYTHING. Stupid fucks.
      They barely sent olly the tracklist today.

Classic YMCMB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
        859 posts, probably 400 if not more in this thread alone, probably 250-300 in IANAHB2 album thread, so once this mixtape comes youll stop using these forums as much, hoesntly cannot wait, most annoying person on LWHQ
        Lol because I add a smiley? Stfu man

I ain't leaving. But you keep close tabs on me

Comment

• maybe it still gonna drop at 5 but the pre stream wont...

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
            Yeah...... Felt strange...

Comment

• Ya'll need to relax, you can wait an extra hour its not gunna kill you. Hell I'll wait another hour on top of this if it means ANOTHER song..
              FREE FLOW
              TOP 6 FAV
              -
              LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                I know this won't make any difference at all, but every body blow their fucking twitters up with fucking insults and just rip them new ass holes. No, i'm not surprised, but holy fuck man, why would they wait until the last fucking second to do this, when Wayne could have just finished it up yesterday by putting the "finishing touches and new song on it". Fucking incompetent dick heads. They do this bullshit with EVERY SINGLE RELEASE of ANYTHING. Stupid fucks.
                I would have done the same.

Comment

• Comment

• it'll drop today. I doubt they would wait until 20 minutes before pre-stream to push it back a day or two. it'll be here tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                      Anybody think maybe Wayne doing a La Familia freestyle??? Taking a shot back at Jay-Z directly even though he probably slaughtered FuckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt
                      no jay-z the goat

Comment

• the delays are annoying, but thats just one thing.

its when people expect it, to come out on a specific day. and then, they do a countdown, for a specific time. so people move their whole day to work around the drop, and then nearly at the last moment, they say "nope"..its just hoe bullshit. someone already said he told his gym partner hed be 30 minutes late, so he could grab the tape..then they said "soon" so he said fuck it, and finally went to the gym. thats just one example..i mean that probably wasnt too big of a deal, but out of all the wayne fans that were waiting, i wonder what other people pushed aside, so they could grab the tape before they left for work/hangout with friends/etc.

like i said, its a tape. not a fuckin album. just drop the shit, so the LWHQ crew can take out the stupid drama tags.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                          Lol because I add a smiley? Stfu man

I ain't leaving. But you keep close tabs on me
                          that smiley on every post is very unnecessary and annoying, so yes because of the smiley, and alrite well see how much your activity on this is once the mixtape drops

Comment

Working...
                          X