Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
    tracks not tape line from TOW " after I fuck her friend she feel some type of way"
    Yeah because we all didnt already know that track was confirmed.. And a retard could come up with that line, especially seeing what Wayne's been rapping about lately. Sir, you have struck gold!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by its a turtle View Post
      Anyone else surprised D5 hasnt leaked yet?
      Nope not at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
        tracks not tape line from TOW " after I fuck her friend she feel some type of way"
        i heard the fuckeithmeyouknowigotit remix on d5, here is a line.

dametri is fat and fuck he knows it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IgetMoney View Post
          Here ya go it was the first 30 seconds or so that I thought sounded similar to his tweet

Naw that's not it. He was just talking.. Talking about new rappers being R&B singers are shit.. Thanks tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
            Nope not at all.
            I feel ya! Just seems like this day and age EVERYTHINGS been gettin leaked, especially lately. But Headliner made a good point that mixtapes don't usually get leaked. I'm sure Waynes learned a hard lesson about being careless and letting his shit get leaked. (Ok maybe not "hard" since C3 turned into a blessing!)
            FREE FLOW
            TOP 6 FAV
            -
            LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
              Naw that's not it. He was just talking.. Talking about new rappers being R&B singers are shit.. Thanks tho
              oh my bad, ya I've seen that one too he was saying how R&B singers are lazy and dont write or something like that

Comment

That ain't from No Ceilings sessions brah, don't know exactly what session that was from, but it was from a while ago

Comment

• Originally posted by GetRepped View Post
                  Yeah because we all didnt already know that track was confirmed.. And a retard could come up with that line, especially seeing what Wayne's been rapping about lately. Sir, you have struck gold!!!
                  why are you always riding me seriously get off my dick

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
                  i heard the fuckeithmeyouknowigotit remix on d5, here is a line.

dametri is fat and fuck he knows it.
                  nope..... you take another L

Comment

• I got one for you guys; Repped and Demetri sittin in a tree, K-I-S-S-Suckin on a D! haha nahh jp, nothin but love. But seriously guys chillout!
                    FREE FLOW
                    TOP 6 FAV
                    -
                    LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

What's the name of that vid you posted a couple weeks ago of Wayne in the studio from around No Ceilings or so I think talking about his work ethic and stuff?

this?
                      Last edited by YM Salute; 08-29-2013, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Trill HD | Lil Wayne - Dedication 5 (Mixtape Trailer)

Hmm

Comment

• Trill hd has a dedication 5 trailer dropping in 10 hours go check

- - - Updated - - -

Wow he posted the same time I did lol

Comment

Working...
                          X