• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
    Trill hd has a dedication 5 trailer dropping in 10 hours go check

- - - Updated - - -

Wow he posted the same time I did lol
    It probably is not anything original or new.. If it was then it would be on YoungMoney.com

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
      d5 is better than d3
      Well you can't really compare the others to D3 cause it's kinda in its own category. It was pure auto tune, so it has it's own vibe...

Comment

• Good find,lets see if its exclusive footage though!
        "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

• Maybe the problem wit d4 was that theyre weren't that many good beats to go over so he did the best he could but D5 has to many good beats so this should be way better than d4

Comment

Maybe the problem wit d4 was that theyre weren't that many good beats to go over so he did the best he could but D5 has to many good beats so this should be way better than d4
            The fuck are you talking about?

Burn, Don't Like, Mercy & Same Damn Time were all fire beats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kushed God View Post
              The fuck are you talking about? Burn, Don't Like, Mercy, Same Damn Time were all fire beats.
              And Wayne killed ALL of them!
              FREE FLOW
              TOP 6 FAV
              -
              LIL WAYNE - BADBADNOTGOOD - KEVIN GATES - FLOW - GUCCI MANE​ - 2 CHAINZ -

Comment

• Originally posted by its a turtle View Post
                And Wayne killed ALL of them!
                Real Talk.

I'm still bumpin Burn & Don't Like off D4.

Comment

• Besides those ones ? Magic ? No lie ? Lmao but nahh I wad just trying to see some reason why d4 wasnt that good

Comment

Besides those ones ? Magic ? No lie ? Lmao but nahh I wad just trying to see some reason why d4 wasnt that good
                    I fux with Magic all day! but I think Flow merked Wayne on that track. Do bears be shittin in the forest and wipe they ass with a rabbit when they finish?! lol. Wayne bounced on the No Lie beat as well. I agree they're kinda generic beats though, not much to them. I wish Flow didn't go to jail, kinda ruined all hopes of a feat for D5. Especially the supposed fallout from it all.
                    FREE FLOW
                    TOP 6 FAV
                    -

Comment

• Originally posted by its a turtle View Post
                      I fux with Magic all day! but I think Flow merked Wayne on that track. Do bears be shittin in the forest and wipe they ass with a rabbit when they finish?! lol. Wayne bounced on the No Lie beat as well. I agree they're kinda generic beats though, not much to them. I wish Flow didn't go to jail, kinda ruined all hopes of a feat for D5. Especially the supposed fallout from it all.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Haterz gon hate
                        FREE FLOW
                        TOP 6 FAV
                        -

Comment

• Flow went in on Magic. I wouldn't say he killed Wayne, but Flow's verse is more memorable.

Comment

Working...
                          X