Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by J.M.I View Post
    Yeah man smoke some to lil waynes autotune tracks haha,, yeah bro i know what you mean its hard to explain but wayne really has mastered the autotune... One of my favourite Autotune songs of his is "In The Morning"

I never knew how dope the "oh my what a night" part was until i heard the chorus acapella here Lil Wayne - In The Morning Sample Acapella - YouTube its at the 28 second mark
    I also fuck with in the morning track but i think it needs different beat. Acapella version proves it.

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

Yeah man smoke some to lil waynes autotune tracks haha,, yeah bro i know what you mean its hard to explain but wayne really has mastered the autotune... One of my favourite Autotune songs of his is "In The Morning"

I never knew how dope the "oh my what a night" part was until i heard the chorus acapella here Lil Wayne - In The Morning Sample Acapella - YouTube its at the 28 second mark
      that's what made me start lovin the autotune weezy more than anything. and dude i fuckin love that song and i never heard that acapella thats so dope thanks for sharin that!! i could talk about this subject all day lmao but my favorite autotune'd song by him is paradice believe it or not. i never played any wayne song as many times as i did that one and no wayne song has ever made me feel the way i felt when i heard that shit.

Comment

• What are the confirmed beats?

Comment

• Originally posted by lilWizardJohnnyB View Post
          I also fuck with in the morning track but i think it needs different beat. Acapella version proves it.
          i do agree with this i thought the beat was lackin a lil bit but its still dope af.

Comment

Beat was okay i see what you mean tho,,, i wish he had another verse at the end instead of that guitar playing for like a minute & a half lol
            R.I.P DAD

Comment

I feel you @TrukDaWurl777 and @J.M.I. . I feel exactly the same about his autotune things. His style of using it is almost always original and different like we have another autotun settings in "I can't believe it" and in "Told Yall", different in "DaDaDa" (from rebirth) and from KnockOut (even it's also from rebirth). And the most important thing is that he always, always kills it! He knows how to autotune shit and make it gold.
              hell yea dude! its nice to know i'm not the only one that thinks this shit haha a lot of wayne fans seem to not like the autotuned weezy that much..but fuckit idc autotunechi is the shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownoffkush View Post
                What are the confirmed beats?
                Type of way
                bugatti
                fuckwithmeyouknowigotit
                started from the bottom
                new slaves
                fucking problems

Tyga is on the mixtape
                and the intro is featuring The Weeknd

possible tracks:
                uOEnO
                We In This Bitch (mabea)

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                hell yea dude! its nice to know i'm not the only one that thinks this shit haha a lot of wayne fans seem to not like the autotuned weezy that much..but fuckit idc autotunechi is the shit.
                R.I.P DAD

Comment

Type of way
                  bugatti
                  fuckwithmeyouknowigotit
                  started from the bottom
                  new slaves
                  fucking problems

Tyga is on the mixtape
                  and the intro is featuring The Weeknd

possible tracks:
                  uOEnO
                  We In This Bitch (mabea)

- - - Updated - - -
                  Thanks.. sounds pretty dope. I hope he hopped on that UOENO beat.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                    that's what made me start lovin the autotune weezy more than anything. and dude i fuckin love that song and i never heard that acapella thats so dope thanks for sharin that!! i could talk about this subject all day lmao but my favorite autotune'd song by him is paradice believe it or not. i never played any wayne song as many times as i did that one and no wayne song has ever made me feel the way i felt when i heard that shit.
                    Should make a autotune discussion thread hahah,,, yeah man paradice was dope as fuck so was "Die For You"... "Amazing Love" was dope as fuck and so was the chorus for "Most Wanted Rockstar"
                    R.I.P DAD

Comment

• I love when Wayne uses autotune in that kind of way when you can hear the passion in his cadence. For example that one line that Danny has in his name ''How come gettin money never gets boring? 2x''.
                      So if he uses autotune on D5 I hope he does sumn like this bruh.

Comment

• [MENTION=82476]TrukDaWurl77[/MENTION]7 [MENTION=74353]J.M.I[/MENTION] what about this one?
                        Sean Kingston (Feat. Lil Wayne) - I'm At War - YouTube
                        I fucking love his autotune style right there. But to be honest first time I found it fucking awkward :Weezy:

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

• 11 minutes to the D5 trailer!.. The D4 trailer was dope,, mabea there will be clips of him recording some of D5 or even a sneak peak of a track on it
                          R.I.P DAD

Comment

Working...
                          X