Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Marcuswh2013 View Post
    So this drops at 9pm tomorrow or what time?
    Depends bro, if u are from UK then u wanna be gettin onto Datpiff at around 10pm, america is somethin like 5pm and 6pm i believe

- - - Updated - - -

I also need to be clear on somethin guys
    ya know the earyl accesss datpiff thing, do we get to HEAR the tape an hour early and get the download 15 minutes early?

Comment

• Someone tweet one of these kids and tell them stop being biased just cuz Wayne let you hear it....mehhh nvm I'd probably be doing the same shit haha

Comment

• Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
        Depends bro, if u are from UK then u wanna be gettin onto Datpiff at around 10pm, america is somethin like 5pm and 6pm i believe

- - - Updated - - -

I also need to be clear on somethin guys
        ya know the earyl accesss datpiff thing, do we get to HEAR the tape an hour early and get the download 15 minutes early?
        Meant to be a stream 1-2 hours early. Which would hopefully mean we get it around 8pm UK time. As soon as it streams it will leak anyway, so the 15 minutes download early thing is irrelevant. Someone will download all the tracks from the stream and then put it out instantly.

Comment

• Yeah I was also wondering how the pre-stream/early download is gonna work.

Comment

• They wrote everything lol.
            Sign in.
            One hour before the original release time you will be able to click PLAY and listen to whole mixtape.
            After you listen to it (aprox. 45 minutes) you will have option to download it (15 minutes before original release time) and that's it.

I don't know how people don't get that, it's simple af.

Imma download it and transfer it straight to my phone.. I'm gonna bang it all night long ^_^

Comment

• Imagine you got to ride the bus with Wayne and bump D5 real loud before anyone else. You would never go tweet something like "it's a 2/5" or something like that eventho it might be. Ergo I don't trust what these random two fans say because they are blinded by the whole situation, plus Wayne could be reading it. This is just like getting hyped when Birdman says every upcoming YM project is insane.

That being said, I can't say I'm not excited for what weezy does to New Slaves after he went in hard on No Hands.

Really hoping for "Y'ALL NIGGAS CAN'T FUCK WITH WAYNE"
              Wouldn't be something new if Wayne gave some of the original lyrics a new twist
              Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
              Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
              She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
              Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
              I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
              I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamhiph0p View Post
                Imagine you got to ride the bus with Wayne and bump D5 real loud before anyone else. You would never go tweet something like "it's a 2/5" or something like that eventho it might be. Ergo I don't trust what these random two fans say because they are blinded by the whole situation, plus Wayne could be reading it. This is just like getting hyped when Birdman says every upcoming YM project is insane.

That being said, I can't say I'm not excited for what weezy does to New Slaves after he went in hard on No Hands.

Really hoping for "Y'ALL NIGGAS CAN'T FUCK WITH WAYNE"
                Wouldn't be something new if Wayne gave some of the original lyrics a new twist

I hope he autotunes and spit some dope thing at the end when the beat changes

Comment

• Dedication 5 coming tommorrow mad as finally a project with no pushbacks and bullshit hyped as fck to hear it looking forward to new slaves and fuckwithmeyouknowigotit lets just hope these lucky wayne fans arent lieing to bulid hype like that female about IANAHB 2 and the whole C2 situation anyway D5 almost out and LWHQ has a good vibe and thats the main thing

#FREEVELVET

Comment

• I hope he went over Beach Is Better, that beat is crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post

I hope he autotunes and spit some dope thing at the end when the beat changes
                      well, do you know the first "single" buggati? there he uses autotune, so there will probably be some other autotune songs

Comment

• do you guys think maybe the reason behind no YMCMB members are sayin much is because of how much of a shit storm D4 was..? maybe they flew those guys out so they can create the hype n have us scratchin our heads on what to believe n whaa to think? n than juss drop for all of us very odd situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                          Still weird... How no one like drama or Mack or birdman or wayne himself tweeted anything yet
                          "And I don't like to brag, so my bitches brag for me"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                          Still weird... How no one like drama or Mack or birdman or wayne himself tweeted anything yet
                          "And I don't like to brag, so my bitches brag for me"

Comment

Working...
                          X