Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CODEiNE BRYANT View Post
    wow no one has heard the song of the year?

wow

5am in Toronto?

Comment

• Originally posted by xI6IHEATI6Ix View Post

For those who haven't heard it
      who's this boy? copying future's flow mayne , future is called future for a reason , he did it and now errbody's coping
      but the song got me feeling some type of way , niceee

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
        who's this boy? copying future's flow mayne , future is called future for a reason , he did it and now errbody's coping
        but the song got me feeling some type of way , niceee

he stole future and cash out flow

Comment

• Its a mainstream thing down here in Atlanta. I hate that about my city errything is futuristic

- - - Updated - - -

Its a mainstream thing down here in Atlanta. I hate that about my city errything is futuristic except for 2chainz tip and a few others
          I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
          FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
            that would be holy grail-jayz ft Justin timberlake son
            Second thing you've said that I can kinda rock with. If only for the epic JT feature. My god..

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
              Second thing you've said that I can kinda rock with. If only for the epic JT feature. My god..
              everybody keep saying that Justin's voice was great on that track but I think jay-z verse overshines his singing

- - - Updated - - -

tracks that wayne should not do on d5 1. let nas down 2. 5am in tornoto 3. bad

Comment

• I can hear him using auto tune on that rich homie track

Comment

• Wayne should stop doing series too long, 3 by 3 should be good, but doing C5 or D5 is too much I think

Comment

• Been so long with any news . Getting close to end of July must be some news coming soon

Comment

• have a strong feeling hes going to go over 'r.i.p' by jeezy and 2 chainz

Comment

• Originally posted by Leroy.fabien.1991 View Post
                        Wayne should stop doing series too long, 3 by 3 should be good, but doing C5 or D5 is too much I think
                        Carter 5 is perfect, and it fits along with Dedication 5. But he sort of put D5 out too soon I think it would be best if he changed the mixtape name. But I remember in an interview I forgot where but he said he sometimes runs out of names for stuff so that might explain all these continuations.

Comment

• I see some people talking about a d5 tracklist floating around? Has anyone seen it? Could it be real like how the rich gang tracklist came out and it ended up being real

Comment

Working...
                          X