Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
    Is it possible for @Wisheezy to edit the original post to make it look better and possibly put details on it like you did with IAHB2 like songs released, songs mentioned as possibilities on twitter, etc?
    I only tend to do that for albums because there is way more material and information to make it worthy of a good OP

Comment

• Originally posted by Wisheezy View Post
      I only tend to do that for albums because there is way more material and information to make it worthy of a good OP
      The OP for this sucks and the account is even banned tho...
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

The OP for this sucks and the account is even banned tho...
        Haha true. Well what info do we have? Maybe at some point this weekend I can put together something basic. I'm not going all out for this, cba and it's just a mixtape.

Comment

Haha true. Well what info do we have? Maybe at some point this weekend I can put together something basic. I'm not going all out for this, cba and it's just a mixtape.

Hope it is some good info man

Comment

Well he did Bugatti with Boo

There's some tweets from Mike Banger about UENO and possibly an old Wu-Tang song(?)

There are some tweets from Tune and Mack about it.

Drama had a video that Danny put up on the homepage.

Edit: Turk might be on it, I forget if he tweeted it or not.

That's about it.....

It sounded good in my head. But I know there will be more info as we approach the end of the summer.
            Last edited by Bill Laimbeer; 07-11-2013, 08:01 PM.
            Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Well he did Bugatti with Boo

There's some tweets from Mike Banger about UENO and possibly an old Wu-Tang song(?)

There are some tweets from Tune and Mack about it.

Drama had a video that Danny put up on the homepage.

That's about it.....

It sounded good in my head. But I know there will be more info as we approach the end of the summer.
              It's my birthday in 9 minutes so I cba to find all that shit right now , feel free to post some info up and i'll just add it to the OP when I next log on..which might not be til Saturday now

Comment

It's my birthday in 9 minutes so I cba to find all that shit right now , feel free to post some info up and i'll just add it to the OP when I next log on..which might not be til Saturday now
                happy burrthday breether .. (in 5 min's) in germany its already the 12th so nvrmd.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                  happy burrthday breether .. (in 5 min's) in germany its already the 12th so nvrmd.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3
                  Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                  12th so nvrmd.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3

<3

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Originally posted by TyIquan View Post
                    <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post

Comment

• i have a feeling that this tape is gonna be just as bad or worse then d4 anyone agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
                          i have a feeling that this tape is gonna be just as bad or worse then d4 anyone agree
                          mah nigga tuneche , weezy ain't has any bad mixtapes.
                          d4 was fire
                          "she grab that dick with two hands like she about to pray fo it"
                          -young wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X