Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tunechi82 View Post
    how long does this take them?? d5 is off from datpiff since few minutes now...
    that and the fact that you don't need to remove entire sections to upload a file to a server and/or add a link to the page.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
      A few hours would be 8ET

Comment

• the reason dattpiff removed it maybe cause the site crushed twice cz of the hype?

Comment

• funny how that one 10 sec snippet already just nearly toppled over 3/4 of D4

Comment

• Originally posted by sai93 View Post
            they aint uploading shit. its gonna drop today at 12pm or so
            Why wouldn't they. D5 is the only page in datpiff that redirects you. It has to do with d5. most likely it'll drop in next 15 mins

Comment

• They are going to start the pre-stream, some songs are being uploaded.. the rest will be later.

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                damn, i went sleeping on 4am, couldn't really sleep cause of d5! now it is half past 10am, i'm fuckin ready!!! jst after this amazing snippet, thats not tunechi, that's weezy!
                What's the difference again?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Do you guys really think weezy freestyled control?? If he did , he better have killed it !!

Comment

• money make weezy, weezy make money

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                      funny how that one 10 sec snippet already just nearly toppled over 3/4 of D4
                      How? In what way?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

• Damn, i can't fuckin wait any longer..
                        Went out for partying tonight and prayed to wake up when this shit is uploaded..

Comment

• Originally posted by TMC View Post
                          that and the fact that you don't need to remove entire sections to upload a file to a server and/or add a link to the page.
                          Instagram
                          Holly Fuck man! This shit is bannger right there! [MENTION=35701]DannyM[/MENTION] bro, Can you put it on the main page? with dis one Instagram . I think fans who are not active here deserve to know this

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

Working...
                          X