Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
    he needs to do it but we all know his pride wont let him spit on a jayz beat , he would murder them jayz beats it makes me mad how they got beef over some stupid shit all because of fuckin baby had to start some shit

- - - Updated - - -

wayne wont do it baby wouldn't let him
    wait so baby would let weezy rap over the 2 jay beats you mentioned but not the one i mentioned??

Comment

they got some type of beef wayne didn't even have beef wit jayz its really just baby and jayz, wayne spittin on a jayz beat would be a spit in the face to baby unless wayne dissed jay on the track
      I really don't think it's that serious.

And I doubt Birdman would give a fuck if Wayne rapped over a Jay instrumental.

Birdman just lets Wayne do what he wants when it comes to music.

Comment

he needs to do it but we all know his pride wont let him spit on a jayz beat , he would murder them jayz beats it makes me mad how they got beef over some stupid shit all because of fuckin baby had to start some shit

- - - Updated - - -

wayne wont do it baby wouldn't let him
        nah Wayne would do it. He prolly wouldnt diss him but this "beef" wont stop him from using Hov's beats.

Comment

• tbh i have very low expectations for this mixtape.

that would be cool if it was actually good

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
            tbh i have very low expectations for this mixtape.

I feel the same way. Shit I would not mind if wayne even had that flow he used in home Run with Juelez santana on the whole D5. I swear that was a decent ass flow. probably One of Weezy's best hooks iMO. What you think???? I ask you because you seem more reasonable then a lot of people on here. Everyone els is either Wayne is garbage now or He is still rapping better then anyone els. But there more to wayne's music then just black and white if we judging it ya feel me?????
            they said i couldn't play football i was too small
            they said i couldn't play basketball i wasn't tall
            they said i couldn't play baseball at all
            & now everyday of my life I BALL !

Comment

• Dj drama said coming sooner then you think.... Maybe late July start of augest?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                Dj drama said coming sooner then you think.... Maybe late July start of augest?
                nah cant see it THAT soon!

Comment

• Late August/September
                  I don't believe Drama when he said Wayne is on it now..
                  I think he is gonna do it on tour and it will be finished before European tour.. and released in September..

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
                    Dj drama said coming sooner then you think.... Maybe late July start of augest?
                    or maybe tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by tmillzy View Post
                      The beat for that is nowhere to be found i been looking for it forever
                      ya just looked around myself after reading this i cant find it either :/ ....shit still would love to see it though

Comment

• Originally posted by sk8flip4life182 View Post
                        I feel the same way. Shit I would not mind if wayne even had that flow he used in home Run with Juelez santana on the whole D5. I swear that was a decent ass flow. probably One of Weezy's best hooks iMO. What you think???? I ask you because you seem more reasonable then a lot of people on here. Everyone els is either Wayne is garbage now or He is still rapping better then anyone els. But there more to wayne's music then just black and white if we judging it ya feel me?????
                        I fell you.

i just hope wayne cuts the wack punchlines and pussy lines if he does that then the tape is going to be great tbh.

and yea Home run is in Wayne's top 5 hooks.

Comment

• Originally posted by kobebryant24 View Post
                          tbh i have very low expectations for this mixtape.

i feel ya, all this "highly anticipated" talkin is too much for me. lower expectations will give me a better experience the day it comes out

Comment

Working...
                          X