No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody got any idea what hotnewhiphop are on about???

"After more than a 24-hour delay, we've received the latest instalment in Wayne's ongoing "Dedication" mixtape series with DJ Drama. How does it compare to Weezy's previous work?"

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/lil-wayne-dedication-5-mixtape.94061.html

before I get called a troll again this does not have a link to download.
    Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      It's cool
      can't concentrate, bumping various wayne songs for hours really loud does anyone remember georgia bush from d2? awesome song, i prefer the second part!

Comment

• Originally posted by BEEZYBABYHD View Post
        SERIOUSLYFUCK DRAMa!!! IM NOT GOING TO FUCK AROUND Anymore IM GETTING IN MY FUCKING CAR FROM PHOENIX AZ IM GOING TODRIVE TO VEGAS GO TO THE PALMS TIE HIM UP STEAL THE ORIGINAL D5 WITH NO TAGS UPLOAD TO LWHQ THEN IMA FUCKING RAPE HISSS IN HIS LIGHT SKIN ASS HOLE !!!! IM BYOND PISSED
        One Hit Wonders 300M
        *I'm like, how can i leave her? love is a bitch, but everybody need her.- Weezy*
        Loving and breathing music till the death of me.

Comment

• Just when you get impatient is when they make a world premiere.

Comment

• Datpiff is giving me so much laughs tonight .. People going crazy! hahaha

Comment

• Show how high I am, I looked at that pic Drama tweeted and I didn't even notice the 29 tracks bit just looked at the song names

29 tracks though!! FECKKKKKKKK! HYPPPPEEE

Comment

• Originally posted by fengswag View Post
                Done plehboi!

Thanks, and i just got some +Rep from 4 other people, and whoever it was, thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                  Show how high I am, I looked at that pic Drama tweeted and I didn't even notice the 29 tracks bit just looked at the song names

my nigga kuzz so high that hes going to hit that badge underneath his post

BEST RAPPER ALIVE (STILL)

Comment

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
                    can't concentrate, bumping various wayne songs for hours really loud does anyone remember georgia bush from d2? awesome song, i prefer the second part!

Great song, I'm listening to Cannon right now though.

Comment

• Wayne's stylist said this evening ! Only 4 pm where there at drama working hard.

Comment

Show how high I am, I looked at that pic Drama tweeted and I didn't even notice the 29 tracks bit just looked at the song names

my nigga kuzz so high that hes going to hit that badge underneath this post
                        BEST RAPPER ALIVE (STILL)

Comment

Dat Lemon Haze... Flying...

Damn there are so many fucking trolls on the Datpiff chat feed... 43,000 + comments now this shit is crazyyy
                          I see you got that UK tree huh??,and im chiefin on some good ol og from cali,oh tom btw im going to see weezy at the verizon amphitheater in Irvine hope wayne performs some D5,and fucking spam and trolls for days wtf
                          "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                          see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Working...
                          X