No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic YMCMB campaign always delivering on time.

Comment

• [MENTION=11135]OllyCarterz[/MENTION] do you have anything to say?

do you think it might be your cover or not?

Comment

• lol, the tweet just said "D5 artwork time" or something like that...doesn't mean they gonna drop the artwork anytime...didn't say "we dropin it in about an hour"..y'all acting like they gotta release the artwork now...
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          lol, the tweet just said "D5 artwork time" or something like that...doesn't mean they gonna drop the artwork anytime...didn't say "we dropin it in about an hour"..y'all acting like they gotta release the artwork now...
          They do have to release the artwork now .. I said so.

Comment

lol, the tweet just said "D5 artwork time" or something like that...doesn't mean they gonna drop the artwork anytime...didn't say "we dropin it in about an hour"..y'all acting like they gotta release the artwork now...
            It could mean they will be chosing the artwork..but then again..why the fuck would Karen chose the artwork?
            Only thing logic is that she has inside info that the artwork is soon to be published officially..Nothing else really crosses my mind..

Comment

Whats the point of saying "D5 artwork time?" with out dropping it today.. She needs to drop it right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Headliner View Post
                Whats the point of saying "D5 artwork time?" with out dropping it today.. She needs to drop it right now.
                Maybe she was told they gonna choose the artwork now or something, I don't know

all im saying, don't be suprised when they don't release anything any time soon and then everybody gets mad, like they never really confirmed the cover is released anytime soon....

Comment

all im saying, don't be suprised when they don't release anything any time soon and then everybody gets mad, like they never really confirmed the cover is released anytime soon....
                  I'm selfish, i just want it out now..

You still getting them exclusives bruh

Comment

Random question..
                    Always wondered, how old are you?

- - - Updated - - -
                    [MENTION=75838]TUNE KNOWLEDGE[/MENTION]
                    I thought u was cool bro, but since I know you are young kid crez or whatever..i kinda lost respect for you..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                      Random question..

- - - Updated - - -
                      @TUNE KNOWLEDGE
                      I thought u was cool bro, but since I know you are young kid crez or whatever..i kinda lost respect for you..
                      in about 2 months ill be 20 bro..

Comment

in about 2 months ill be 20 bro..

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          Random question..

- - - Updated - - -
                          @TUNE KNOWLEDGE
                          Y'all knew I was YKC! I'm sorry .. If it wasn't for me YM wouldn't have seen OLLY'S cover though! Tez saw when I tweeted it!

Comment

Working...
                          X