Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by freakjasp View Post
    damn, it doesn't have anything to do with lil wayne but i'm really sad right now so i want to post it. a little german rapper, known by almost 1k people i guess, quit rapping after 10 years. man, that's really sad, the guy had so much talent, damn! i will post his last video, doesn't matter if you understand it, after listening tell me, does this man has talent?
    ParaDogg - Tsch�ss (prod. C.T. Muzik und Shimmy) - YouTube
    He makes more sense than Cheif Keef
    R.I.P DAD

Comment

• anybody got a link where the songs are cut properly etc, the link on the blog ain't working for me..

Comment

• Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
        u try way too hard
        do i

Comment

• After hering his new shit, Chuckee should drop the lil and start on some new shit joe

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
            anybody got a link where the songs are cut properly etc, the link on the blog ain't working for me..

Datpiff updated it, download it from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
              Datpiff updated it, download it from there.
              thanks five

Comment

• Anynone agree wit me that the competition interlude kinda sucked.. i was expectin wayne to say more and adres the kendrick situation!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                  thanks five

No problem slime.

Comment

• Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
                    Anynone agree wit me that the competition interlude kinda sucked.. i was expectin wayne to say more and adres the kendrick situation!!!
                    i think it was fine

i see his point

Comment

• this tape go hard

Comment

• Only song I don't really feel is Thinking about you and Itchin

Pure Colombia, Intro, Still Got that Rock, Fuck with me, UOENO, Levels, Cream, Fuckin Problem, Dont Kill, Typa Way, Started, Live Life >>>>>>>
                        So many awesome songs this is crazy!

But Pure Colombia and Cream >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING ANY RAPPER HAS DONE THIS YEAR!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweatshirt View Post
                          After hering his new shit, Chuckee should drop the lil and start on some new shit joe

He should, i see that he has improved.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                          Only song I don't really feel is Thinking about you and Itchin

Pure Colombia, Intro, Still Got that Rock, Fuck with me, UOENO, Levels, Cream, Fuckin Problem, Dont Kill, Typa Way, Started, Live Life >>>>>>>
                          So many awesome songs this is crazy!

But Pure Colombia and Cream >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> EVERYTHING ANY RAPPER HAS DONE THIS YEAR!

Yeah i liked most of the songs on the tape, but there was some i didn't fuck wit.

Comment

Working...
                          X