• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, The hype is real!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IANAHB2 View Post
      It looks like it
      R they any good? nevr listend to their shit? n what kinda music they do??
      It's not a group. It's one guy. And he's really good in my opinion he's a singer kinda rnb but darker feeling... Hard to explain but look him up on YouTube

Comment

• that man is obviously dick ridingggg xD

Comment

• Still weird... How no one like drama or Mack or birdman or wayne himself tweeted anything yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
            Still weird... How no one like drama or Mack or birdman or wayne himself tweeted anything yet
            Everything is odd about this situation... D5 randomly announced months back... Then out of no where gets a rough 10 days remark from Wayne followed by a release date that seems as though it's defo not gonna get pushed back... Nothing about this whole process is normal for YMCMB and a Wayne project lol.

And I like it, it's refreshing no coming soon bullshit, no push backs, no yes men all saying it's amazing bla bla bla. They just worked on it for a while, set a release date, and are releasing it. How it shouldd be done. Let's hope the mixtape is as refreshing as the build up to it.

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
            The weeknd is featured?

Lol at this dude acting like "wayne goes haard" and shit, someone shut him down a little lol...
            Tbh if I had got that same gift of being able to listen to it and meet Wayne etc, i'd be on such a high that even if the mixtape weren't that good, the whole experience would have made me say it's amazing lol.

Can't wait to listen to this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              The weeknd is featured?

Lol at this dude acting like "wayne goes haard" and shit, someone shut him down a little lol...
              Why the fuck would Wayne feature the Weeknd?

Never thought of that as a possibility.
              Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• this is random af, but are there any other decent d5 covers besides diebolts & ollys? im tryna fill each track with a different cover like i did for d4 cuz there were so many covers. cant wait for this shit.

Comment

• i aint believing these kids saying it's 5/5 and stuff like that..
                  i believe them on songs and beats and features tho..
                  but until I heard the mixtape I ain't gonna think it's better than NC ..

that nigga said it's his fav. mixtape..
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
                    i aint believing these kids saying it's 5/5 and stuff like that..
                    i believe them on songs and beats and features tho..
                    but until I heard the mixtape I ain't gonna think it's better than NC ..

that nigga said it's his fav. mixtape..
                    lol
                    we just can hope it's weezy who raps, not tunechi! and if it's weezy this as to be great!

Comment

• So this drops at 9pm tomorrow or what time?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marcuswh2013 View Post
                        So this drops at 9pm tomorrow or what time?
                        Nah at 5 mane. Hopefully if they dont push it bakk

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder if he went over All Me
                        I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                        FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• It wont get pushed back its coming tomorrow! And hell yeah 5pm is perfect im gonna bump it all weekend!

Comment

Working...
                          X