No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not feeling any of the mainstream tracks he did. Couple of classic gems on here though

Comment

• i just walked in World star comment section, motherfuck them haters is all i can say

Comment

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
        thats all opinion

but why is he using unofficial instrumentals with those unofficial producer tags lmaooo
        I mean the quality of the beats are.. and idk seems like its harder to get official beats in this day and age.

Comment

• Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
          We get it man

You're one of the cool guys now since you started going to KTT

You grew away from Wayne
          But stop acting like a spoiled brat honestly

Wayne finally came around and dropped a pretty decent tape with a mix of some old school flows that made him who he is today but you're still being so fucking ungrateful. GTFO.. its time to leave Lwhq

Stop hypebeasting
          im not tryin to be cool, wayne still is my favorite rapper lol... just because I didn't like D5, I have to leave lwhq? And I liked D4, it took me IANAHB2 and D5 to realize how great D4 really is but hey

Comment

• Is Thinkin about you a leftover from somewhere? Maybe around the C3 experimental autotune era? Theres no way i can see him recording a song like that these days.

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
              im not tryin to be cool, wayne still is my favorite rapper lol... just because I didn't like D5, I have to leave lwhq? And I liked D4, it took me IANAHB2 and D5 to realize how great D4 really is but hey
              yep you are really not wanted on here

plz just go away

Comment

• Originally posted by TheCarter View Post
                Is Thinkin about you a leftover from somewhere? Maybe around the C3 experimental autotune era? Theres no way i can see him recording a song like that these days.
                I was thinking the same thing.

Maybe he redid an unreleased song that was meant for IANAHBII?

Comment

• tf happened to the song with tyga?
                  I Remember everything...JUSS KNOW
                  FERINA OMO or Die

Comment

• I'm a little flabbergasted someone, just one person, liked D4 more than IANAHB2.

Sad.

I mean, cool, that's your opinion but it's a shit one....
                    I'M A MONSTER

FEED ME RAPPERS OR FEED ME BEATS

Comment

• Originally posted by StevenHTX View Post
                      D5 made D4 look like Rebirth compared to DD3 imo lol. And don't listen to all of these dick riders here, it's just your opinion. Even if Lil Wayne would record himself farting, many people here would say its album of the year.

Comment

• upon listening to it more.. i still think its decent as hell.. i like a lot the tracks/love some, but with the "weezy only" version someone upped on here, im realizing just how short this tape is (not complaining though). woulda been nice if he did more than a verse and a half on a good handful of these songs (see: no ceilings)

the tracks i will not play will be...
                        -new slaves. (no beat)
                        -pure colombia. (no beat)
                        -im good. is this waynes or weekends tape?
                        -aint worried. wheres wayne?
                        -before tune gets back. dont need some kid who clearly just had his voice drop this summer talking about menstrual cycles, his sperm, and getting his nut and shit.
                        -thinking about you. (wtf? put this on IANAHB2 or somethin lol)

thats about it. lol.

Comment

• Mixtape. Is. Fucking. Ill. Not sick.

Comment

Working...
                          X