Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MORO551 View Post
    I got all my subscribers by uploading different rap songs. BTW i wanted to upload the full D5 mixtape but i accidentally put Typa Way, Ain't Worried, Started, Live Life, Way I'm Ballin, Bugatti twice on there lol

- - - Updated - - -

Whats your YT channel?

I might start posting new videos

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
      type of way is dope as hell... the flow, the auto tune, it's all there.

type of way reminds me of turn on the lights. i bump turn on the lights all the damn time. i LOVE wayne on that song.

Comment

• Originally posted by hydro-dro View Post
        type of way reminds me of turn on the lights. i bump turn on the lights all the damn time. i LOVE wayne on that song.
        yeah man, I did too for the longest time!

Comment

thats cause to be honest, it actually isnt THAT great. everyone here is just so used to his latest projects, that this seems like gold. maybe you just see beyond it, everyone else isnt as tainted? but i agree with you somewhat. i can still bump it and enjoy it. its just not gold.
          Realest post on this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
            Realest post on this thread
            oh my gawd bruh, your avatar. LOL!!!

Comment

• am i the only one that hears a slight usage of autotune on levels? especially in the beginning.

Comment

• i wish any of you dudes lived in my city, i'd pick you up and we'd just mob around blastin this tape with my subs like im about to do today@!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                  am i the only one that hears a slight usage of autotune on levels? especially in the beginning.

Yeah i kind of hear it too. And don't you think Pure Colombia kind of sounds like "Blood Niggaz" in the beginning?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by hydro-dro View Post
                  i wish any of you dudes lived in my city, i'd pick you up and we'd just mob around blastin this tape with my subs like im about to do today@!!

Haha i would totally do that with a stranger. , where you live pleiboi?

Comment

• I'm back! How y'all liking it so far?
                    Weed And Syrup... Till I DIE.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                      Yeah i kind of hear it too. And don't you think Pure Colombia kind of sounds like "Blood Niggaz" in the beginning?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha i would totally do that with a stranger. , where you live pleiboi?

i live in WA. sometimes im just drivin down, and when i see a dude turn his head while im coming up on him, i know he hears the bass, and makes me feel like i should just give em a ride cause theyre obviously interested. but i dont want to get stabbed or robbed, so im not gonna do that lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
                        alright lmao at least im not the only one then. and hfs dude you're right i didnt even notice that!!

Comment

i live in WA. sometimes im just drivin down, and when i see a dude turn his head while im coming up on him, i know he hears the bass, and makes me feel like i should just give em a ride cause theyre obviously interested. but i dont want to get stabbed or robbed, so im not gonna do that lol.

Haha i would feel the same way

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
                          alright lmao at least im not the only one then. and hfs dude you're right i didnt even notice that!!

That was the first thing i noticed when i heard it.

Comment

Working...
                          X