Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
    do people even realize what that lyric means tho...like cuz of his jail CELL .... CELL phone .... in all honesty i thought that shit was mad clever it made me chuckle lmao.
    This nigga serious?

If you don't understand that line you're retarded, and since you think you're the shit cause you get it you must be semi-retarded...

The line sucks, it's one of those that's just too obvious to be good. Like for example "I'm rapping dope bars on a stool, call it a bar stool".

Comment

• Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
      This nigga serious?

If you don't understand that line you're retarded, and since you think you're the shit cause you get it you must be semi-retarded...

The line sucks, it's one of those that's just too obvious to be good. Like for example "I'm rapping dope bars on a stool, call it a bar stool".
      Well his username is trukdawurl...

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
      everybody understood that the first time they heard it and the line isn't really that great.. imo
      As soon as I heard it I laughed b/c it was so retarded.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

This nigga serious?

K

Chill out "nigga"
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

This nigga serious?

lmfao na na i think you misunderstood what i was said. people on other websites were talkin about that lyric, but from what i was reading i dont even think they comprehended what he was saying. all they noticed was that he said that he had a cell phone in jail, not even putting the two together. and i dont think im the shit cuz i understand it wtf hop off bro i was just tryin to prove a point lmao someone must have woke up on the dick shoved up your ass side of the bed today.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
          K

Chill out "nigga"
          shit...thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
            lmfao na na i think you misunderstood what i was said. people on other websites were talkin about that lyric, but from what i was reading i dont even think they comprehended what he was saying. all they noticed was that he said that he had a cell phone in jail, not even putting the two together. and i dont think im the shit cuz i understand it wtf hop off bro i was just tryin to prove a point lmao someone must have woke up on the dick shoved up your ass side of the bed today.
            okay then

- still semi-retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by sealneaward View Post
              Well his username is trukdawurl...
              lol oh ya i forgot we're on a lil wayne forum better make sure my username has nothing to do with lil wayne... the fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ProBitaz. View Post
              okay then

- still semi-retarded.

Comment

• [MENTION=29841]ProBitaz.[/MENTION] looks so confused in this thread.

get this boy some blu-rayw before he collaps.

he back to callin ppl niggas

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
                  @ProBitaz. looks so confused in this thread.

get this boy some blu-rayw before he collaps.

he back to callin ppl niggas
                  Back? I've never stopped doing it. I don't care, it's just a word.

And I totally forgot you weren't on my ignore list, well now you are... Forums biggest bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeLitoris View Post
                    didnt he say on one song "free scoob" ?
                    yeah that's what i heard , so why people above say he and scoob don't hang around?

Comment

• After he says "Skatin on em like I'm Lil Wayne" nigga straight up SNAPPED.

Comment

• scoob and wayne hang around, we recently saw them togheter at wayne's wack ass hello/love me performance on paris hilton's birthday party

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• Lil Wayne - Dedication 5 (Mixtape Review) | Read Hip Hop Reviews, Rap Reviews & Hip Hop Album Reviews | HipHop DX

LOL at the comments

- - - Updated - - -

Everyone from the forums go give it five stars

Comment

Working...
                          X