• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FREDO SiNATRA View Post
    itchin' such a smooth track. track isnt for fggts who get no pussy tho
    so faggts who get no pussy cant hear D4 at all lol

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
      I don't understand why people don't like it?

I fucks with this mixtape .. The only song I don't like is Thinkin About You.
      damn people demand old weezy back , weezy does a (pre)c2 song , people don't like it!
      this is the 3rd best track on the album

Comment

• Originally posted by Black00 View Post
        damn people demand old weezy back , weezy does a (pre)c2 song , people don't like it!
        this is the 3rd best track on the album
        Imo, that song is not old weezy lol xD
        it's like around the way girl.. it's cool song..but not repeatable

Comment

• His flow in levels is dope as fuck
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• AHHHH THE REPLAY VALUE!!!!

Backpack full of artillery, one me no equivant."

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
              Imo, that song is not old weezy lol xD
              it's like around the way girl.. it's cool song..but not repeatable
              of course his not old weezy , it's like the voice of the old weezy
              he can't be the same man he was when he was 22 when he's 31

Comment

• Kinda off topic, but did anyone else add Turn On The Lights to D4 like I did?

Comment

• Originally posted by mad-dawg View Post
                  went to rapgenius to fully understand wayne's verse on YOU SONG,my god thats some kendrick lamar shit why cant wayne rap like that everytime seriously wayne a genius
                  I'm sorry but I had to bring this post up after I seen it...

Some Kendrick Lamar shit? You make it sound like Wayne learned from Kendrick.

Comment

• Originally posted by LilMeazy View Post
                    I fucks with this mixtape .. The only song I don't like is Thinkin About You.
                    If you was from New Orleans and knew about it's musical history, or anything about the old CMB days then you would like that song. But you don't which is why you don't like it =/

Originally posted by Born Stunna View Post
                    Kinda off topic, but did anyone else add Turn On The Lights to D4 like I did?
                    Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                      The tape got so many ill lines I guarantee y'all aint caught em all
                      Most likely I ain't catch most of em neither.. I need to go thru each one thoroughly

And his "haters" definitely didn't even catch his most basic hard lines, like the HNHH post on FB when they quoted Wayne saying his rolex got a new face, shout out Lil Kim... a lot of them commented and said "this doesnt even make any sense wayne sucks" and shit like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                        If you was from New Orleans and knew about it's musical history, or anything about the old CMB days then you would like that song. But you don't which is why you don't like it =/
                        I do know about the old CMB days lol .. just because it's about New Orleans and stuff doesn't stop it from being a sucky song.

Comment

• Any other D5 covers ?

Comment

Working...
                          X