No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks man I can't believe I missed this. On another topic euro is nice. "I be wit that nigga from new Orleans who'll probably say ya heard me even though he wasn't talking" lolol

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
      I gotta honestly sit down and thoroughly listen to most of these cause i swear a lot are prolly just flying over my head too

On Still Got That Rock he says:
      "And her throat like a cola, my system solar
      I'm too young to die sober, yo man a cobra"

whats the cola part mean?

"I spit these bars, this a uni-verse" I think he said.. man I gotta hear these a few times to get some of them unless he's just emphasizing verse? but i feel he's connecting it to the whole "universe" word for some reason.

it's "I'm in her throat like cola" --- shoud make more sense now.

Comment

• Originally posted by TrukDaWurl77 View Post
        yo does anyone know if it's still got the rock or still got that rock i'm seein em both everywhere yet the back of the cover says 'the rock'.
        does it really matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lil wayne prezident View Post
          does it really matter?
          cant even ask a question on this forum without someone havin an attitude or some shit smfh.

Comment

• "I'm still comming off the top of the dome but it'd be on the tombstone if i wrote"

Comment

• EVERY Single tape since Drought 3 I look for 2 specific wayne songs...

1. a song so hard that it makes me want to throw a couch out the window
              2. a song smooth that's ill to smoke to.

dd3 - I cant feel my face, put some keys OR forever.
              nc - swag surf, wasted
              s4tw - ROLLIN, sure thing
              dedication 4 - Burn, cash out
              Dedication 5 - way I'm ballin, typa way

SHOTGUN UNDA MAH STAIRCASE!!!!! gets me every time esp when those 808s kick

Comment

y would anyone care lmao

Comment

• wish he would have had beats like the ones he choose on here for his album and rapped like he does on here too
                  better them most rap albums that have came out this year

too much good music coming out right now dont have time to listen to it all
                  listen to one song and dont even have time to re listen to it because there still more music to listen too
                  too much
                  C4

Comment

• Me too bro mine were ties between levels or still got that rock and Uoeno or cream.
                    Originally posted by Dukez View Post
                    EVERY Single tape since Drought 3 I look for 2 specific wayne songs...

1. a song so hard that it makes me want to throw a couch out the window
                    2. a song smooth that's ill to smoke to.

dd3 - I cant feel my face, put some keys OR forever.
                    nc - swag surf, wasted
                    s4tw - ROLLIN, sure thing
                    dedication 4 - Burn, cash out
                    Dedication 5 - way I'm ballin, typa way

SHOTGUN UNDA MAH STAIRCASE!!!!! gets me every time esp when those 808s kick

Comment

• Originally posted by simplemitch View Post
                      wish he would have had beats like the ones he choose on here for his album and rapped like he does on here too
                      better them most rap albums that have came out this year

too much good music coming out right now dont have time to listen to it all
                      listen to one song and dont even have time to re listen to it because there still more music to listen too
                      too much
                      2 chainz leaking soon
                      and drake dropping soon too

Comment

cant even ask a question on this forum without someone havin an attitude or some shit smfh.
                        Should be Still Got That Rock I think

Comment

lol how was that an attitude, I was just saying does it really matter lol?

Comment

Working...
                          X