• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    i think scoob is in jail
    He ain't mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Danny M View Post
      He ain't mate.
      if he keeps making promises, and not keeping them he is gonna.

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
        already been done with 2pac
        ask @lilweezyfan
        Got link to it? will +rep i just wanna laugh at the comments

and i still wanna make a fb page for it and fool many wayne haters

HipHop DX's review actually was ok and cool. Didn't just slam Wayne for any negatives but they also listed positives, i wanna see their rating on it. So far based on users there it's a 3.16/5 and thats shocking considering most of those that tend to comment there are known to hate the new Wayne.

This summarizes what they felt about it:
        "Dedication 5" shows the competitiveness that fueled Lil Wayne's ascension, but too many songs fade into the background, making it a chore to find the gems."

Comment

He ain't mate.

Do you know why he hasn't been around weezy?

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post

naw sorry bruh
            there is a thread in the lil wayne section
            but no idea what to search for it

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post

HipHop DX's review actually was ok and cool. Didn't just slam Wayne for any negatives but they also listed positives, i wanna see their rating on it. So far based on users there it's a 3.16/5 and thats shocking considering most of those that tend to comment there are known to hate the new Wayne.

This summarizes what they felt about it:
              "Dedication 5" shows the competitiveness that fueled Lil Wayne's ascension, but too many songs fade into the background, making it a chore to find the gems."

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/gen...dly-hated.html

Comment

• got you with the +rep

this is literally the best way to fish out pac/kendrick/etc. dickriders and people that senselessly hate wayne just cause his name's on it

also noticed on hnhh's fb page it asked people's personal opinions on Juicy J's Stay Trippin, and literally all comments were positive aside from maybe 1 or 2.. and someone quoted "Gun plus a mask, you do the math" from the album and people praise that but then they knock D5 off when asked about that?

now i know niggas is just full of meaningless hate and im now gonna unlike that page

Comment

• I swear there ain't a song that's a better testament to him still po'n up heavy than Levels. His voice sounds identical to how it did on "I'm a Ridah".

Comment

• Holy shit, this went over my head

Shhhh... I look down at the stars
                    I could pull a few strings make it sound like guitars
                    Told that bitch she my boo, now the round of applause
                    Shiit..

First impression is that he smoked so much he's higher than the stars,
                    pulling a few guitar strings and that shit with his girl

But look.. the stars he's watching over are hollywood actors.. you know.. stars
                    and the strings he is pulling are not guitar strings.. They are puppeteer strings..
                    He's performing with the actors, hence the booing and the round of applause

If that aint Wayne, I dont know what is....

Comment

He ain't mate.
                      can you give us any info about what happened and he ain't around wayne anymore like people said in the thread? i haven't noticed it but now..(not that i care , just curiosity)

Comment

• Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
                        Holy shit, this went over my head

and the strings he is pulling are not guitar strings.. They are puppeteer strings..

You must of been high as fuck to figure that out lol

Comment

• this definitely just hit me just now while I was playing D5 again

I loved his ability to story-tell, flow, delivery, and nice overall sound on his You Song verse, ability to just straight up destroy Meek Mill's "Levels" song with intense flow, rhyme scheme, and lyrics, and the ability to sound like his old self on "Still Got That Rock", "Cream", and "Thinkin About You".

He literally released a 29-track mixtape to show he's still got it, or at least aiming to prove he's willing to get to where he was at again. You realize how HUGE his name is, in Hip Hop and music in general? What other artists are dropping 29 tracks on a mixtape or, better yet, even dropping a mixtape in the first place. Lil Wayne's work ethic is the biggest I have ever seen in Hip Hop, possibly music in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by A$AP YAMS View Post
                          Holy shit, this went over my head

go to rapgenius and explain that before someone does ASAP

i'm sure that flew over 85% of people's heads

Comment

Working...
                          X