X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea buddayyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      Skits been confirmed by Drama, thank god... huge part of his classic mixtapes IMO.
      Link?

Comment

• I love how everybody trashes the way he raps now, or because he calls him self Tunechi. He's he same damn person. If Wayne rapped the same way, from years ago his style would get boring to most, and then everybody would be complaining because its getting boring. Nobody appreciates the fact he's still rapping. You take it for granted. 80 percent of people on here are gonna listen to D5, then get on here and trash it to no end because it doesn't sound like a old mixtape...It's 2013 now. Accept it.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAmChristian_ View Post
          I love how everybody trashes the way he raps now, or because he calls him self Tunechi. He's he same damn person. If Wayne rapped the same way, from years ago his style would get boring to most, and then everybody would be complaining because its getting boring. Nobody appreciates the fact he's still rapping. You take it for granted. 80 percent of people on here are gonna listen to D5, then get on here and trash it to no end because it doesn't sound like a old mixtape...It's 2013 now. Accept it.
          "and by the way... young muuula baaayyy-b!" autotunechi

Comment

• Originally posted by LaGorce View Post
            Yea buddayyyyyyyyyy
            Weezy f. baby baby!

when I do what i do.. i doo it!

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• I wish somebody would just interview Weezy and ask him straight up on D5 already...
              OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/statu...16449429856256

do you guys notice he says 'turn down 4 what??' after the bday msg for his son Cameron?? Possible remix for D5??

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                  I wish somebody would just interview Weezy and ask him straight up on D5 already...
                  Ask him what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                    Ask him what?
                    I don't know, something. Just wanna hear why Wayne decided to do D5, or even call it D5 when it could be S4TW 2 or even No Ceilings 2...
                    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                      https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/statu...16449429856256

do you guys notice he says 'turn down 4 what??' after the bday msg for his son Cameron?? Possible remix for D5??
                      Been bumpin that song for days

u got meeeee hyper damn i hope he hop up on it

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                        https://twitter.com/LilTunechi/statu...16449429856256

I doubt it, his daughter been saying it a lot in her interviews.

It's probably just stuck in his head

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                          I don't know, something. Just wanna hear why Wayne decided to do D5, or even call it D5 when it could be S4TW 2 or even No Ceilings 2...
                          sorry for the wait? the wait for what? fail

Comment

Working...
                          X