Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
    This mixtape is gona be just like his recent work: D4, IANAHB2, sorry for the wait, etc. THIS IS WAYNE NOW.
    ^ This tbh
    #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

• Originally posted by dametri426 View Post
      who are the fuck are you? lamo get your rep up rookie

- - - Updated - - -

personally I don't want him to do SFTB I rather him tackle 5am in Toronto maybe call it 8am in new Orleans or some shit and i'll think he would kill Jodeci freestyle but he probably won't do those tracks

hell naw 5 AM is probably Drake's best song rapping wise of his entire career. that beat died the 2nd drake touched it, Wayne shouldn't even attempt to go over that.

Comment

I may have few posts but dude i've been here way before you, so stfu, stop hatin and get yourself some pussay

R.I.P DAD

Comment

Coming from the guy who's barely been here 5 minutes with 300 posts

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            anyone think wayne will just drop dedication 5 before announcing when he plans to release it?
            Yeah I been thinking this tbh .. I have a feeling DJ Drama is just going to release it out of the blue.

Comment

• Originally posted by CCB007 View Post
              Why are people still expecting 05-09 quality lyrics from wayne or saying 'if this sucks he definitely fell off'.

Wayne has changed and has been the same since 2011. This mixtape is gona be just like his recent work: D4, IANAHB2, sorry for the wait, etc. THIS IS WAYNE NOW.
              S4TW was different than D4 and IANAHB2 imo. And imagine if Wayne changes again? This obviously isnt solid but since 05 he's changed every 3 years or so. So D5 will either be a changed Wayne, the last of Wayne's D4/IANAHB2 era, or just the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                S4TW was different than D4 and IANAHB2 imo. And imagine if Wayne changes again? This obviously isnt solid but since 05 he's changed every 3 years or so. So D5 will either be a changed Wayne, the last of Wayne's D4/IANAHB2 era, or just the same.
                ^^THIS. yo. the same exact thing happens every couple of years. wayne changes, then everyone bitches and moans about how they want him to go back to how he was before. BUT, if you look on itunes...all the reviews for every album say the exact same thing. Carter 2: "UGH THIS IS ALL PUSSY SEX GUNS VIOLENCE WISH WAYNE WOULD GO BACK TO THE C1 DAYS." ... Carter 3: "UGH THIS IS ALL SEX PUSSY GIRLS BITCHES MONEY VIOLENCE WISH WAYNE WOULD GO BACK TO THE C2 DAYS..." this happens CONSTANTLY. no one is ever pleased. i LOVE it when wayne changes it up. absolutely love it. its something new and refreshing. we get ghetto rap wayne, rock wayne, skater wayne, like shit no other rappers do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                  ^^ This.

D5 will be a different Wayne I reckon .. Hopefully a hungry Wayne to show he hasn't "fell off"

Comment

• Originally posted by AUTOTUNECHI View Post
                    this mixtape for me is going to determine if Wayne has truly fallen off or not. Just hoping he doesn't disappoint
                    This dude.....

How do you still have hope? Wayne has already fallin off, this mixtape is gonna be like all his recent work....

You expecting some D2 type of shit, huh?
                    Originally posted by Shake
                    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                      anyone think wayne will just drop dedication 5 before announcing when he plans to release it?
                      yep

Originally posted by xI6IHEATI6Ix View Post
                      NWTS Sept 17th then Dedication 5 sometime in oct thats what i think.
                      no thats too far away to be "coming sooner than you think"
                      it will drop this month in august
                      then drake got all september

Comment

• Dj Drama just tweeted saying "hold on were going home", maybe hes gonna go home and Tag D5 and release it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alleezy View Post
                          Dj Drama just tweeted saying "hold on were going home", maybe hes gonna go home and Tag D5 and release it.
                          Stop hyping me up lol

Comment

Working...
                          X