No announcement yet.

Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D5 is basically done if not completely done. So wayne stepping back into the studio after hearing that verse? If he does it would not be d5 tbh

And he never said Wayne's names it was like drake. Big sean and all the new rappers he said he wants to kill and takeover the game. As much as I wish that verse movaites wayne I think he might just look at it as a great verse. Who knows tho hopefully he gets hungry.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Headliner View Post
    Got a feeling new Lil Wayne is dropping this week.
    I fucking hope !
    Last edited by Nico101; 08-13-2013, 04:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungTunechie View Post
      Hopefully his get's picked man.

Thanks bro

Comment

• Originally posted by OllyCarterz View Post
        Thanks bro

I cant wait any longer please tell us what you know just a sneak peak.

Comment

• Originally posted by xI6IHEATI6Ix View Post

I cant wait any longer please tell us what you know just a sneak peak.
          He probably got an email from Tez or Gudda or someone close to Wayne that his cover is in either in shortlist or picked for official cover..
          But it's not official and he doesn't want to get ahead of him..

Or maybe he was asked to do backcover with tracklist?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkoMaxX View Post
            He probably got an email from Tez or Gudda or someone close to Wayne that his cover is in either in shortlist or picked for official cover..
            But it's not official and he doesn't want to get ahead of him..

Or maybe he was asked to do backcover with tracklist?

That would be dope!

Comment

• I dont get it D4 wasnt like this they werent so tight lipped with it now they are for D5 ? Smh

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
                I dont get it D4 wasnt like this they werent so tight lipped with it now they are for D5 ? Smh

Maybe they don't want to say anything because it's gonna be a really good mixtape and they wanna hype you up for it.

Comment

• Just give a release date at least I mean we deserve that -.- if it gets pushed back its whatever but just drop a release date for starters

Comment

• Originally posted by VinoMambaKobe View Post
                    Just give a release date at least I mean we deserve that -.- if it gets pushed back its whatever but just drop a release date for starters

We probably will in like 2 weeks or something.

Comment

• When did tunechi's back drop in relation to the rest of s4tw? I can't recall
                      "My impact so hard, if I died I'd probably bounce right back"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bizzle08 View Post
                        When did tunechi's back drop in relation to the rest of s4tw? I can't recall
                        Tunechi's back dropped July 9, 2011. Sorry 4 The Wait dropped July 13.

Comment

• Anybody Got Info On D5?!?!?!?!?!?! Im So Pumped For This!!!!!!!!!
                          And even if the sky come fallin BITCH imma still be high

Comment

Working...
                          X