Dedication 5!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by downmosque View Post
    doing my best to limit myself to checking this thread once a day, though i usually find myself breaking that rule just in case something relevant regarding the mixtape happens. i'm not going to make any predictions because with wayne you just never know. it would definitely be dope to see some artwork though. i'm going to be optimistic and think that the wait will be fully worth it.
    i just look on the blog now cause this thread is normally full of bullshit.

danny will post on the blog once something else happens.

Comment

• Tbh I prefer a actual release date before a cover so we don't need a guess anymore. Even tho its most likey coming out in a week or two. But it's annoying how they first say " coming sooner then you think"

Ummmmmmm it's been almost 3 months

I hope on Saturday when Wayne's 10 day tweet bullshit he at least releases us a song or release date not just let the day go by with nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam. View Post
        WOW IT LEAKED

FileIce LLC

Comment

• Just looking around twitter and stuff and a lot of people suprisling think its coming out on Saturday ! Like they believed that tweet, I'm seeing tweets saying 2 days till d5 even the blogs are saying Saturday I think wayne might release a song to hold us over. Kinda like last year when he said the middle of the month and he released a song that day to hold us over.

Then saw this : @OfficialTerio: Retweet if u can't wait for me n lil wayne song we gon kill em

Who is this kid ?
          Last edited by Nico101; 08-22-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nico101 View Post
            Just looking around twitter and stuff and a lot of people suprisling think its coming out on Saturday ! Like they believed that tweet, I'm seeing tweets saying 2 days till d5 even the blogs are saying Saturday I think wayne might release a song to hold us over. Kinda like last year when he said the middle of the month and he released a song that day to hold us over.

Then saw this : @OfficialTerio: Retweet if u can't wait for me n lil wayne song we gon kill em

Who is this kid ?
            Old news .. it's a few pages back.

Comment

• Originally posted by iM A G I C View Post
              What size supras are those?
              I got some rare limited edition leopard print low converse all stars that look similiar to those i would sell

- - - Updated - - -

uk 10 haha

Comment

• I've been bumpin' to the other Dedication mixtapes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syko View Post
                  WOW IT LEAKED

FileIce LLC
                  well thanks alot asshole

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

• Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    well thanks alot asshole

Were you not here when @MarkoMaxX said it was his link and it was a fake?

Comment

• I really think that the reason their is not release date is because they don't know when it's going to be done.. Wayne livin the life, he's not gonna put himself on a time table for a mixtape. They prolly spend at most 30-60 minutes a day even giving the tape a though while everyone here is like refreshin the damn page every minute lol

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                        I really think that the reason their is not release date is because they don't know when it's going to be done.. Wayne livin the life, he's not gonna put himself on a time table for a mixtape. They prolly spend at most 30-60 minutes a day even giving the tape a though while everyone here is like refreshin the damn page every minute lol

I'm not

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMBWAYNE View Post
                          I really think that the reason their is not release date is because they don't know when it's going to be done.. Wayne livin the life, he's not gonna put himself on a time table for a mixtape. They prolly spend at most 30-60 minutes a day even giving the tape a though while everyone here is like refreshin the damn page every minute lol
                          this foreal.. Every time i check this thread there's atleast 25-40 members in here reading and also 1-4 member making posts crying about no news lol

Why pick on somebody helpless
                          If you can't paint a picture on your own, you make a stain on sombody else's

Comment

Working...
                          X